Australian Stars Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Cute Daughters Seen in Matching Green Dresses
By Janice Somosot | January 3, 2014 6:34 PM EST
Australian stars Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban dressed up their cute daughters Faith Margaret and Sunday Rose for the holidays in adorable matching green dresses. On the other hand, the famous couple was clad in dark clothes that contrasted with the bright and cheery outfits that their girls wore at the airport in Australia on Thursday, Jan. 2, 2014. Click HERE to see a photo of the Urban family.
The close-knit family of four held on to each other tightly as they made their way toward their plane. They are on their way to go to the U.S. in Los Angeles, California because Keith must be in time for American Idol Season 13 which will premiere on the Fox TV network on Jan. 15, 2014. Urban will return as a judge for the second time. He will join fellow judges including actor and singer Harry Connick, Jr. and actress, singer, dancer and designer Jennifer Lopez, who will also return as a judge.
Connick, Jr. and Lopez will replace previous American Idol judges Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Randy Jackson.
Despite Kidman and Urban's superstar status, they were easily upstaged by their adorable daughters, who were dressed up like twins. Not only were they both wearing the same dress, they were also wearing the same socks and Mary Janes.
According to Pop Sugar, the Urban family spent their holidays in Sydney, Australia singing various Christmas songs. They also attended the 50th anniversary celebration of Kidman's parents.
The famous Aussie couple, who are both 46 years old, prove that even with their busy schedules, they can still make time for their beloved family.
While Urban is busy with American Idol Season 13, Kidman's schedule is also filled to the brim with several movies lined up in 2014 and 2015. Kidman's upcoming movies in 2014 include "Before I Go to Sleep," where she will play the role of Christine Lucas, "Grace of Monaco," where she will appear as Grace Kelly, "Paddington," where she will star as Millicent and "The Family Fang" which she made with Jason Bateman. In 2015, she will be seen in the films "Queen of the Desert" with Robert Pattinson, James Franco and Damian Lewis and "Strangerland" with Hugo Weaving and Guy Pearce as her costars.
- READ MORE:
Keith Urban Enjoys 'Sexting' With Wife Nicole Kidman [VIDEO] (Click HERE)
Nicole Kidman to Star in Screen Australia's 'Strangerland' with Hugo Weaving and Guy Pearce (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date