Kate Middleton is 3 Months Pregnant? Duchess Expecting 2nd Royal Baby: Report
By Ankita Mehta | January 3, 2014 5:50 PM EST
Just five months after the birth of Prince George Alexander Louis, rumours have been circulating that the Duchess of Cambridge is three months pregnant.
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, leaves following a screening of "David Attenborough's Natural History Museum Alive 3D" at the Natural History Museum in London December 11, 2013. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett (BRITAIN - Tags: ROYALS ENVIRONMENT ENTERTAINMENT)
Reports of Kate Middleton and Prince William expecting second baby started doing the rounds when a print issue of Star Magazine carried the news, "It's Official Kate's Pregnant Again," on the cover page.
According to the mag, the Duke of Cambridge shared the happy news with family members during the Christmas party at the palace. The mag also reported that Kate's mother Carole Elizabeth Middleton has also decided the baby's name.
"If it's a girl, they'll name her Diana, after Prince William's mother," Star reported.
"Kate, who turns 32 on Jan. 9, and William, 31, indeed are now expecting their second child," the magazine said, according to IBTimes. "The royal family is overjoyed with the stunning turns of events."
"Kate only recently confirmed it with her doctor, and then shared the happy news with William," a source told the magazine.
"Kate and William will, of course, be happy with a healthy baby of either sex, but Kate is really hoping for a girl this time. She feels a little sister for George would be perfect," an insider told the magazine.
However, the palace has neither confirmed nor denied the news of royal baby no.2.
Last year in July, Kate gave birth to her first child HRH Prince George of Cambridge at St. Mary's Hospital in London. Kate's first pregnancy news was announced in December 2012.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date