Kate Middleton is 3 Months Pregnant? Duchess Expecting 2nd Royal Baby: Report
By Ankita Mehta | January 3, 2014 5:50 PM EST
Just five months after the birth of Prince George Alexander Louis, rumours have been circulating that the Duchess of Cambridge is three months pregnant.
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, leaves following a screening of "David Attenborough's Natural History Museum Alive 3D" at the Natural History Museum in London December 11, 2013. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett (BRITAIN - Tags: ROYALS ENVIRONMENT ENTERTAINMENT)
Reports of Kate Middleton and Prince William expecting second baby started doing the rounds when a print issue of Star Magazine carried the news, "It's Official Kate's Pregnant Again," on the cover page.
According to the mag, the Duke of Cambridge shared the happy news with family members during the Christmas party at the palace. The mag also reported that Kate's mother Carole Elizabeth Middleton has also decided the baby's name.
"If it's a girl, they'll name her Diana, after Prince William's mother," Star reported.
"Kate, who turns 32 on Jan. 9, and William, 31, indeed are now expecting their second child," the magazine said, according to IBTimes. "The royal family is overjoyed with the stunning turns of events."
"Kate only recently confirmed it with her doctor, and then shared the happy news with William," a source told the magazine.
"Kate and William will, of course, be happy with a healthy baby of either sex, but Kate is really hoping for a girl this time. She feels a little sister for George would be perfect," an insider told the magazine.
However, the palace has neither confirmed nor denied the news of royal baby no.2.
Last year in July, Kate gave birth to her first child HRH Prince George of Cambridge at St. Mary's Hospital in London. Kate's first pregnancy news was announced in December 2012.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko