Kate Middleton is 3 Months Pregnant? Duchess Expecting 2nd Royal Baby: Report
By Ankita Mehta | January 3, 2014 5:50 PM EST
Just five months after the birth of Prince George Alexander Louis, rumours have been circulating that the Duchess of Cambridge is three months pregnant.
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, leaves following a screening of "David Attenborough's Natural History Museum Alive 3D" at the Natural History Museum in London December 11, 2013. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett (BRITAIN - Tags: ROYALS ENVIRONMENT ENTERTAINMENT)
Reports of Kate Middleton and Prince William expecting second baby started doing the rounds when a print issue of Star Magazine carried the news, "It's Official Kate's Pregnant Again," on the cover page.
According to the mag, the Duke of Cambridge shared the happy news with family members during the Christmas party at the palace. The mag also reported that Kate's mother Carole Elizabeth Middleton has also decided the baby's name.
"If it's a girl, they'll name her Diana, after Prince William's mother," Star reported.
"Kate, who turns 32 on Jan. 9, and William, 31, indeed are now expecting their second child," the magazine said, according to IBTimes. "The royal family is overjoyed with the stunning turns of events."
"Kate only recently confirmed it with her doctor, and then shared the happy news with William," a source told the magazine.
"Kate and William will, of course, be happy with a healthy baby of either sex, but Kate is really hoping for a girl this time. She feels a little sister for George would be perfect," an insider told the magazine.
However, the palace has neither confirmed nor denied the news of royal baby no.2.
Last year in July, Kate gave birth to her first child HRH Prince George of Cambridge at St. Mary's Hospital in London. Kate's first pregnancy news was announced in December 2012.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy