Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos vs. Galaxy S4 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | January 3, 2014 5:09 PM EST
For those considering to buy the Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos or the Galaxy S4, here are the specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display And Design
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos comes with a 5-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution. The Galaxy S4 also comes with a 5-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution. Both devices come with 136.6 mm x 69.8 mm x 7.9 mm dimension. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos weighs 132 grams while the Galaxy S4 weighs 130 grams.
Hardware And Operating System
Both devices are equipped with a quadcore 1.6 GHz cortex A15 and quadcore 1.2 GHz cortex A7 processor and Exynos 5 Octa 5410 chipset. Both the devices come in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card. Both run on the Android platform and come loaded with the Jelly Bean operating system. Both devices have 2 GB of RAM.
Both devices sport a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus, LED flash, dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization and HDR. The secondary camera on both devices is 2 MP.
Battery And Sim
Both devices come with a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos is a dual SIM smartphone. It allows dual call and dual standby and supports Micro-SIM. The Galaxy S4 is a single SIM smartphone which supports Micro SIM.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos is available in white frost and black mist color options while the Galaxy S4 is available in white frost, black mist and arctic blue color options.
Price In Australia
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos 16 GB variant is around AU$849.95 and the 32 GB variant is priced at AU$899.95. The Galaxy S4 16 GB variant costs at around AU$599.95 and the 32 GB variant is priced at about AU$639.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
Xiaomi Mi-3 vs. Nexus 5 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates