Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are Back Together in New Year 2014: Reunion Reported Amidst ‘Slow Down’ Singer's Battle With Lupus [Photos]
By jaskiran kaur | January 3, 2014 5:02 PM EST
"Hold On Tight" singer Justin Bieber and "Slow Down" Selena Gomez made one of the most admired couple of the Hollywood. Their much hyped break up happened almost a year ago and a frenzy of speculations took rise about the probability of their reunion, since then. But according to the recent reports, the two stars have been spotted together and it is being believed that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are getting back together amidst songstress' battle with the disease Lupus.
According to the latest reports, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were spotted riding Segways together. The reunion of sorts happened in the Calabasas community of California, where "Believe" star resides. The incident reportedly took place on Jan.2, 2014. It seems in the new year 2014, the two singer stars have decided to reconcile and do away with their differences.
Photos of the romantic reunion of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez surfaced on the internet as reports by the Web site TMZ appeared. Click HERE to see the photos. This is the first time that in months when the two pop stars have been spotted together.
"Justin started to invite her over when he knew she would be in town, now that she is taking time for herself. This isn't the first time they have hung out recently at his place," revealed a source to HollywoodLife.com while speaking about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez reunion.
Recently, it was also reported that "Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez is looking out for a house in Justin Bieber's neighborhood in Calabasas, California where this romantic reunion took place. These rumors started to rise only after Justin's confession of love for her to radio Power 106 in Dec.
The romantic Segway date and reunion happened amidst Selena Gomez's battle with Lupus disease that also led to the cancellation of her Australia tour. According to the reports by HollywoodLife.com, "Hold on Tight" singer is being really supportive of Selena Gomez as she is going through a tough time in her life. As per the reports, he is also trying to win her back from a long time. What do you think of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber reunion? Do you think they will eventually be getting back together?
For more news on Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, Read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate