Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are Back Together in New Year 2014: Reunion Reported Amidst ‘Slow Down’ Singer's Battle With Lupus [Photos]
By jaskiran kaur | January 3, 2014 5:02 PM EST
"Hold On Tight" singer Justin Bieber and "Slow Down" Selena Gomez made one of the most admired couple of the Hollywood. Their much hyped break up happened almost a year ago and a frenzy of speculations took rise about the probability of their reunion, since then. But according to the recent reports, the two stars have been spotted together and it is being believed that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are getting back together amidst songstress' battle with the disease Lupus.
According to the latest reports, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were spotted riding Segways together. The reunion of sorts happened in the Calabasas community of California, where "Believe" star resides. The incident reportedly took place on Jan.2, 2014. It seems in the new year 2014, the two singer stars have decided to reconcile and do away with their differences.
Photos of the romantic reunion of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez surfaced on the internet as reports by the Web site TMZ appeared. Click HERE to see the photos. This is the first time that in months when the two pop stars have been spotted together.
"Justin started to invite her over when he knew she would be in town, now that she is taking time for herself. This isn't the first time they have hung out recently at his place," revealed a source to HollywoodLife.com while speaking about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez reunion.
Recently, it was also reported that "Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez is looking out for a house in Justin Bieber's neighborhood in Calabasas, California where this romantic reunion took place. These rumors started to rise only after Justin's confession of love for her to radio Power 106 in Dec.
The romantic Segway date and reunion happened amidst Selena Gomez's battle with Lupus disease that also led to the cancellation of her Australia tour. According to the reports by HollywoodLife.com, "Hold on Tight" singer is being really supportive of Selena Gomez as she is going through a tough time in her life. As per the reports, he is also trying to win her back from a long time. What do you think of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber reunion? Do you think they will eventually be getting back together?
For more news on Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, Read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date