Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are Back Together in New Year 2014: Reunion Reported Amidst ‘Slow Down’ Singer's Battle With Lupus [Photos]
By jaskiran kaur | January 3, 2014 5:02 PM EST
"Hold On Tight" singer Justin Bieber and "Slow Down" Selena Gomez made one of the most admired couple of the Hollywood. Their much hyped break up happened almost a year ago and a frenzy of speculations took rise about the probability of their reunion, since then. But according to the recent reports, the two stars have been spotted together and it is being believed that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are getting back together amidst songstress' battle with the disease Lupus.
According to the latest reports, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were spotted riding Segways together. The reunion of sorts happened in the Calabasas community of California, where "Believe" star resides. The incident reportedly took place on Jan.2, 2014. It seems in the new year 2014, the two singer stars have decided to reconcile and do away with their differences.
Photos of the romantic reunion of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez surfaced on the internet as reports by the Web site TMZ appeared. Click HERE to see the photos. This is the first time that in months when the two pop stars have been spotted together.
"Justin started to invite her over when he knew she would be in town, now that she is taking time for herself. This isn't the first time they have hung out recently at his place," revealed a source to HollywoodLife.com while speaking about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez reunion.
Recently, it was also reported that "Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez is looking out for a house in Justin Bieber's neighborhood in Calabasas, California where this romantic reunion took place. These rumors started to rise only after Justin's confession of love for her to radio Power 106 in Dec.
The romantic Segway date and reunion happened amidst Selena Gomez's battle with Lupus disease that also led to the cancellation of her Australia tour. According to the reports by HollywoodLife.com, "Hold on Tight" singer is being really supportive of Selena Gomez as she is going through a tough time in her life. As per the reports, he is also trying to win her back from a long time. What do you think of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber reunion? Do you think they will eventually be getting back together?
For more news on Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, Read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899