Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Back: Is it Booty Call or True Love? Is Selena Headed for Heartbreak Again?
By nidhi tewari | January 3, 2014 4:31 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are rumoured to be a couple, again. They were spotted spending some good time, together in California. After spending months apart from each other, Biebs and Gomez were photographed enjoying a romantic Segway ride in the gated community of Calabasas. Their pictures, clicked by TMZ, can be seen here. The fans of the couple are curious to know how the 19-year-old "Baby" hitmaker won his lady love back? Here are the details:
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Justin reportedly used his boyish charm to win back his lady love. In a recent interview, Justin confessed that he still loves Selena. Selena's Lupus disease also seemed to have played a role in getting these two back, together. The Texan beauty might have been looking for some emotional support as she had to cancel her tour dates. Justin was there for her, providing his emotional support.
It is speculated that the holiday season magic also helped Justin win back Selena. The two had free time on their hands and were staying in the same town. Justin reportedly called-up Selena and invited her over.
"During the holidays, Justin played on the emotions they have for each other and worked them to his advantage because who wants to be alone during the holidays?" says a source to Hollywood Life.
"Selena accepted his advances and invitations. She should really watch out though, he is definitely interested in Selena but not for all the right and gentleman type reasons," added the source.
Do you think Selena did the right thing by getting back with Justin Bieber? He has been infamously involved with Brazilian models and prostitutes in the past. Justin was photographed sleeping in a hotel room by a Brazilian model Tati Neves. She had uploaded the clip on YouTube and also had gushed over how good Justin was in bed.
Selena had said in a recent interview that she is the kind of girl that any guy would love to take her home and introduce to his parents. We wonder whether Justin is looking for someone like that, or is he just treating Selena as an answer to his booty call? Judging by Justin's past of having fun with girls, looks like Selena Gomez is headed for another heartbreak.
Share your views with us.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’