Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Killer Specs And Features Further Detailed - Snapdragon 800 CPU With 3 GB Of RAM
By Karla Danica Figuerres | January 3, 2014 4:24 PM EST
Rumors and leaks flood the Internet indicating the release of the tablet early this year. Previously, there have been unofficial reports about some specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. Today, the tablet's killer specs and features are further detailed. Here are what we can expect from the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2.
According to the Android Authority report, the Note Pro will feature a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU, 3 GB of RAM, Adreno 330 GPU, 8MP sensor camera, IR blaster, NFC, 2.1MP sensor front camera, Bluetooth 4.0+ LE, 9500 mAh battery and 12.2-inch display with 2560 x 1600 resolution.
Also, the tablet will have the latest version of the TouchWiz, Android 4.4.2 KitKat and "more unique" UI modifications. Reportedly, the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 will be available in two variants: SM-P905 with LTE and SM-P900, which is WiFi only.
Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 specs and features are quite high-end. In an Antutu benchmark, it scored 32,261 points in experimental test software but it is seen to reach up to 40,000 points. Although benchmarks do not really indicate how the device fairs in the real world, it is nice to see how the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 compares with other premium Android devices.
If the specs and features listed above are accurate, the only question left is its release. Previous rumors point to the CES 2014, but according to Sam Mobile, the tablet will not be unveiled until the MWC in Barcelona in February.
Samsung has yet to confirm the existence of the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. Keep in mind that the Korean tech giant usually announces its devices during special events. The bottom line is we must take these specs, features and release dates with a grain of salt.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles