Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Leaks Android 4.3, 5-inch Display?
By Vanessa Francisco | January 3, 2014 4:18 PM EST
Samsung seemed to be all set in introducing its newest device called Galaxy Grand Neo. SammyHub has reportedly revealed the specs of Samsung's rumored mid-range smartphone, the Galaxy Grand Neo, which appears to fit the previously speculated Galaxy Grand Lite. It might be the same device.
According to SammyHub, the rumored Galaxy Grand Neo will have a 5-inch WVGA 800 x 480 pixel display and a 1.2GHz quad core A7 processor similar to the Galaxy Grand 2. There is no available data regarding the screen technology. It also claimed the supposed Galaxy Grand Neo will have Samsung's high-end feature, the "Multi Window" and run TouchWiz-ed Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
The design is speculated to feature a soft-touch rear panel like the ones seen on the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy Grand 2. The site also expects the Galaxy Grand Neo's price to be lower than the Galaxy Grand 2. No details about other specs of the rumored Galaxy Grand Neo have been revealed like battery, RAM, dual-SIM functionality and camera features.
Earlier reports claimed Samsung was working on a Galaxy Grand Lite variant with specs, including 5-inch display with 480 x 800 pixel resolution, 5 MP rear camera, dual-SIM functionality, VGA front facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 1.2 GHz quad core processor, 2100 mAh battery and 8 GB internal storage with microSD card support. The supposed Galaxy Grand Lite is seen to come in three color versions: orange, black and lime green.
Reportedly, the Galaxy Grand Lite, codenamed GT-19060 has reached the American government-owned Federal Communication Commission. It could also be the Galaxy Grand Neo, simply with a different name, depending on the region where the device is being sold.
The leaked image only showed the front part of the smartphone but it is still unsure if it would sport a leather-like back panel similar to the Galaxy Grand 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Updates: Meet The Leaders of Team Magma and Aqua, Trainer and His Mega Gallade
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Gay And Lesbian Pregnancy Now Available As Alternative To Adoption
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown