Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Leaks Android 4.3, 5-inch Display?
By Vanessa Francisco | January 3, 2014 4:18 PM EST
Samsung seemed to be all set in introducing its newest device called Galaxy Grand Neo. SammyHub has reportedly revealed the specs of Samsung's rumored mid-range smartphone, the Galaxy Grand Neo, which appears to fit the previously speculated Galaxy Grand Lite. It might be the same device.
According to SammyHub, the rumored Galaxy Grand Neo will have a 5-inch WVGA 800 x 480 pixel display and a 1.2GHz quad core A7 processor similar to the Galaxy Grand 2. There is no available data regarding the screen technology. It also claimed the supposed Galaxy Grand Neo will have Samsung's high-end feature, the "Multi Window" and run TouchWiz-ed Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
The design is speculated to feature a soft-touch rear panel like the ones seen on the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy Grand 2. The site also expects the Galaxy Grand Neo's price to be lower than the Galaxy Grand 2. No details about other specs of the rumored Galaxy Grand Neo have been revealed like battery, RAM, dual-SIM functionality and camera features.
Earlier reports claimed Samsung was working on a Galaxy Grand Lite variant with specs, including 5-inch display with 480 x 800 pixel resolution, 5 MP rear camera, dual-SIM functionality, VGA front facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 1.2 GHz quad core processor, 2100 mAh battery and 8 GB internal storage with microSD card support. The supposed Galaxy Grand Lite is seen to come in three color versions: orange, black and lime green.
Reportedly, the Galaxy Grand Lite, codenamed GT-19060 has reached the American government-owned Federal Communication Commission. It could also be the Galaxy Grand Neo, simply with a different name, depending on the region where the device is being sold.
The leaked image only showed the front part of the smartphone but it is still unsure if it would sport a leather-like back panel similar to the Galaxy Grand 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation