Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Reunion in 2014: His Special Holiday and Make-Up Gift for Her Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | January 3, 2014 4:17 PM EST
Even though Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's New Year's Eve rumored reunion plans failed, there is a special way that "Twilight" actor has thought of to make her feel special. According to the latest reports, the man has decided to give a special and unique gift to his alleged love interest for the occasion of Christmas and New Year's that they ended up spending apart.
As per reports on the "Twilight" co-stars and on and off couple, Robert Pattinson spent the extended holidays in London. And Kristen Stewart decided to stay in LA even after the invitation that she received from the man himself to visit him in his hometown. For a long time, speculations on couple's reunion on New Year's Eve were making the rounds. Unfortunately, none of it happened and now it's time for Robert Pattinson to make up for the separation.
Robert has plans to gift Kristen Stewart something very thoughtful and of her liking. It is said that "Camp X Ray" actress is fond of British artist Nettie Wakefield based in London who is known for her contemporary work of art and reversed portraits. Depending upon Nettie's excellent skills, Robert Pattinson has decided to gift his alleged lady love a piece of work specially designed for her, by her favorite artist. The news comes through a friend of the actor.
"Rob spent some time with Nettie Wakefield over the holidays in London. She's an incredible contemporary artist, known for her portrait drawings. Rob and Kristen are both collectors of her work. It wouldn't surprise me if Rob was commissioning her to do something cool for Kristen as a Christmas or New Year's gift," revealed a friend of Robert Pattinson to HollywoodLife.com.
"Rob and Kristen have very similar tastes when it comes to artwork and Nettie is also a very dear friend," added Robert's friend.
Meanwhile, it is also reported that Kristen Stewart failed to visit her "Twilight" co-star and former Boyfriend Robert Pattinson in London for their traditional New Year's Eve reunion at Isle of Wight. But the actor was spotted spending time with Kristen Stewart's best friend and their "Twilight" co-star Dakota Fanning. The two were accompanied by 10 other friends in Brooklyn restaurant named Juliette on New Year's Eve day. He was also spotted on a dinner date in London with an unidentified girl in a restaurant as reported by a fan-made Web site ROBSessed.
For more news on "Twilight" actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight