Miley Cyrus Tweets That She Did Not Say Beyonce Lost Her Edge Because of Motherhood
By Janice Somosot | January 3, 2014 3:19 PM EST
Miley Cyrus fires back at the people who put some mean words in her mouth about Beyonce. 21-year-old Cyrus tweeted that she did not say Beyonce lost her edge because of motherhood. Previous reports claim that Miley, who is on the March 2014 cover of Love, a British magazine (Click HERE to see a photo of the Love magazine cover featuring Miley Cyrus) said some nasty things about Beyonce and how her career will go downhill because of giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy.
According to USA Today, a copy of the cover story of Love magazine was leaked and it reportedly had statements by Cyrus about Beyonce and how her body and career will be affected drastically because she is now a mother to Blue Ivy. Read Miley's alleged statement on Love magazine below.
"As Beyoncé grows in motherhood and all the crap it does to your body, it will create a vacuum for fresh young faces to rise up and no one else can properly fill that void right now," said Cyrus, allegedly in Love magazine's March 2014 edition and quoted in the USA Today report.
"I got the total package, you know, the curves, the rhythm, and the voice. I'm just the best," added Cyrus.
But, Miley didn't take all of this sitting down. She took to Twitter to defend herself and tell everyone that the said quote was not true at all.
"That quote people MADE UP about Beyonce just made me lol! Imagine if I said I got 'the looks and the curves I'm just better!' Hahahahhaha," she tweeted. And later, "making the liar retract the statement. U can cause ALOT of drama but NOT between me & B!," tweeted Cyrus in her official Twitter account.
Check out Miley's other tweet about the Beyonce issue below:
How are people allowed to make up shit & then out quotes around it saying I said that shit! WTF!!?!
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) January 2, 2014
Meanwhile, Love magazine also tweeted about the Miley and Beyonce issue. "@MileyCyrus never said anything to us about Beyonce, the quotes were made up and we're trying to get to the bottom of where this came from," tweeted Love magazine.
"WE ALL LOVE BEYONCE," Love magazine added in another tweet.
Now that Miley Cyrus and Love magazine both tweeted about the Beyonce issue and said that she did not say Beyonce lost her edge because of motherhood, maybe this will all die a natural death. It's a good thing both Miley and Love magazine cleared up the air about this issue. Miley is even taking it a step further by finding out who said this and making that person retract his/her false statements about her and Beyonce.
don't worry. getting 2 the bottom of this shit. making the liar retract the statement. U can cause ALOT of drama but NOT between me & B! — Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) January 2, 2014
- READ MORE:
Miley Cyrus Claims to Be the New Beyoncé: 'Beyoncé has been a big inspiration to me but she's been out for such a long time' (Click HERE)
Miley Cyrus Talks about Her Controversial Year in 2013 [WATCH] (Click HERE)
Beyonce Sings 'Love on Top' with Terminally ill Girl Taylon Davis for the Make-a-Wish Foundation [WATCH] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar