Vin Diesel to Paul Walker: 'We Had Accomplished So Much by 2013'
By Riza Ornos | January 3, 2014 3:17 PM EST
2014 opens a new beginning for Paul Walker's loved ones who are left devastated after his tragic car accident on Nov. 30. "Fast and the Furious" co-star Vin Diesel is still emotional as he posted another picture of himself and his late friend Paul Walker on his official Facebook page and left a heartfelt message.
The "Chronicles of Riddick" actor paid tribute to his late "brother" Paul on Thursday, Jan. 2 with a message: "There was always moments of child-like laughter...We had accomplished so much by 2013. P.s. The complexities of Brotherhood, and the painful void...of it's absence."
The photo features the two friends laughing during an impromptu snapshot, and Paul's face is just so full of life. The photo was taken during a press tour for their latest film from the "Fast" franchise.
Since Paul's death, Diesel has posted a number of photos of him and Walker in his Facebook account and one of his latest posts revealed the release date of "Fast 7." He wrote: "The last scene we filmed together...There was a unique sense of completion, of pride we shared... in the film we were now completing... the magic captured... and, in just how far we've come... Fast and Furious 7 will be released...April 10th 2015!"
"P.s. He'd want you to know first," added Diesel as he wraps up his post
From all his co-stars in the "Fast" franchise, Diesel is Paul's closest friend and he has been vocal about his sudden death. He even visited the scene of the fiery car crash and made an impromptu speech addressing the crowd of supporters for showing their love for his friend.
"If he could see for himself that all of you have shown up to show my brother love... at this hard time his family gets to see all of you show the love that you've shown Paul. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for coming down here and showing that angel up in heaven how much you appreciate him."
There have been some rumors going around the net that the two co-stars were not actually friends, and Diesel is trying to make amends by posting photos of himself and Walker together. Whether these allegations are true or not, we just have to wait and see.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage