Vin Diesel to Paul Walker: 'We Had Accomplished So Much by 2013'
By Riza Ornos | January 3, 2014 3:17 PM EST
2014 opens a new beginning for Paul Walker's loved ones who are left devastated after his tragic car accident on Nov. 30. "Fast and the Furious" co-star Vin Diesel is still emotional as he posted another picture of himself and his late friend Paul Walker on his official Facebook page and left a heartfelt message.
The "Chronicles of Riddick" actor paid tribute to his late "brother" Paul on Thursday, Jan. 2 with a message: "There was always moments of child-like laughter...We had accomplished so much by 2013. P.s. The complexities of Brotherhood, and the painful void...of it's absence."
The photo features the two friends laughing during an impromptu snapshot, and Paul's face is just so full of life. The photo was taken during a press tour for their latest film from the "Fast" franchise.
Since Paul's death, Diesel has posted a number of photos of him and Walker in his Facebook account and one of his latest posts revealed the release date of "Fast 7." He wrote: "The last scene we filmed together...There was a unique sense of completion, of pride we shared... in the film we were now completing... the magic captured... and, in just how far we've come... Fast and Furious 7 will be released...April 10th 2015!"
"P.s. He'd want you to know first," added Diesel as he wraps up his post
From all his co-stars in the "Fast" franchise, Diesel is Paul's closest friend and he has been vocal about his sudden death. He even visited the scene of the fiery car crash and made an impromptu speech addressing the crowd of supporters for showing their love for his friend.
"If he could see for himself that all of you have shown up to show my brother love... at this hard time his family gets to see all of you show the love that you've shown Paul. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for coming down here and showing that angel up in heaven how much you appreciate him."
There have been some rumors going around the net that the two co-stars were not actually friends, and Diesel is trying to make amends by posting photos of himself and Walker together. Whether these allegations are true or not, we just have to wait and see.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone