Vin Diesel to Paul Walker: 'We Had Accomplished So Much by 2013'
By Riza Ornos | January 3, 2014 3:17 PM EST
2014 opens a new beginning for Paul Walker's loved ones who are left devastated after his tragic car accident on Nov. 30. "Fast and the Furious" co-star Vin Diesel is still emotional as he posted another picture of himself and his late friend Paul Walker on his official Facebook page and left a heartfelt message.
The "Chronicles of Riddick" actor paid tribute to his late "brother" Paul on Thursday, Jan. 2 with a message: "There was always moments of child-like laughter...We had accomplished so much by 2013. P.s. The complexities of Brotherhood, and the painful void...of it's absence."
The photo features the two friends laughing during an impromptu snapshot, and Paul's face is just so full of life. The photo was taken during a press tour for their latest film from the "Fast" franchise.
Since Paul's death, Diesel has posted a number of photos of him and Walker in his Facebook account and one of his latest posts revealed the release date of "Fast 7." He wrote: "The last scene we filmed together...There was a unique sense of completion, of pride we shared... in the film we were now completing... the magic captured... and, in just how far we've come... Fast and Furious 7 will be released...April 10th 2015!"
"P.s. He'd want you to know first," added Diesel as he wraps up his post
From all his co-stars in the "Fast" franchise, Diesel is Paul's closest friend and he has been vocal about his sudden death. He even visited the scene of the fiery car crash and made an impromptu speech addressing the crowd of supporters for showing their love for his friend.
"If he could see for himself that all of you have shown up to show my brother love... at this hard time his family gets to see all of you show the love that you've shown Paul. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for coming down here and showing that angel up in heaven how much you appreciate him."
There have been some rumors going around the net that the two co-stars were not actually friends, and Diesel is trying to make amends by posting photos of himself and Walker together. Whether these allegations are true or not, we just have to wait and see.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch