Vin Diesel to Paul Walker: 'We Had Accomplished So Much by 2013'
By Riza Ornos | January 3, 2014 3:17 PM EST
2014 opens a new beginning for Paul Walker's loved ones who are left devastated after his tragic car accident on Nov. 30. "Fast and the Furious" co-star Vin Diesel is still emotional as he posted another picture of himself and his late friend Paul Walker on his official Facebook page and left a heartfelt message.
The "Chronicles of Riddick" actor paid tribute to his late "brother" Paul on Thursday, Jan. 2 with a message: "There was always moments of child-like laughter...We had accomplished so much by 2013. P.s. The complexities of Brotherhood, and the painful void...of it's absence."
The photo features the two friends laughing during an impromptu snapshot, and Paul's face is just so full of life. The photo was taken during a press tour for their latest film from the "Fast" franchise.
Since Paul's death, Diesel has posted a number of photos of him and Walker in his Facebook account and one of his latest posts revealed the release date of "Fast 7." He wrote: "The last scene we filmed together...There was a unique sense of completion, of pride we shared... in the film we were now completing... the magic captured... and, in just how far we've come... Fast and Furious 7 will be released...April 10th 2015!"
"P.s. He'd want you to know first," added Diesel as he wraps up his post
From all his co-stars in the "Fast" franchise, Diesel is Paul's closest friend and he has been vocal about his sudden death. He even visited the scene of the fiery car crash and made an impromptu speech addressing the crowd of supporters for showing their love for his friend.
"If he could see for himself that all of you have shown up to show my brother love... at this hard time his family gets to see all of you show the love that you've shown Paul. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for coming down here and showing that angel up in heaven how much you appreciate him."
There have been some rumors going around the net that the two co-stars were not actually friends, and Diesel is trying to make amends by posting photos of himself and Walker together. Whether these allegations are true or not, we just have to wait and see.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows