Vin Diesel to Paul Walker: 'We Had Accomplished So Much by 2013'
By Riza Ornos | January 3, 2014 3:17 PM EST
2014 opens a new beginning for Paul Walker's loved ones who are left devastated after his tragic car accident on Nov. 30. "Fast and the Furious" co-star Vin Diesel is still emotional as he posted another picture of himself and his late friend Paul Walker on his official Facebook page and left a heartfelt message.
The "Chronicles of Riddick" actor paid tribute to his late "brother" Paul on Thursday, Jan. 2 with a message: "There was always moments of child-like laughter...We had accomplished so much by 2013. P.s. The complexities of Brotherhood, and the painful void...of it's absence."
The photo features the two friends laughing during an impromptu snapshot, and Paul's face is just so full of life. The photo was taken during a press tour for their latest film from the "Fast" franchise.
Since Paul's death, Diesel has posted a number of photos of him and Walker in his Facebook account and one of his latest posts revealed the release date of "Fast 7." He wrote: "The last scene we filmed together...There was a unique sense of completion, of pride we shared... in the film we were now completing... the magic captured... and, in just how far we've come... Fast and Furious 7 will be released...April 10th 2015!"
"P.s. He'd want you to know first," added Diesel as he wraps up his post
From all his co-stars in the "Fast" franchise, Diesel is Paul's closest friend and he has been vocal about his sudden death. He even visited the scene of the fiery car crash and made an impromptu speech addressing the crowd of supporters for showing their love for his friend.
"If he could see for himself that all of you have shown up to show my brother love... at this hard time his family gets to see all of you show the love that you've shown Paul. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for coming down here and showing that angel up in heaven how much you appreciate him."
There have been some rumors going around the net that the two co-stars were not actually friends, and Diesel is trying to make amends by posting photos of himself and Walker together. Whether these allegations are true or not, we just have to wait and see.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS