Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Failed Reunion on New Year’s Eve, Actor Instead Spotted on Dinner Date With Mystery Girl
By jaskiran kaur | January 2, 2014 4:19 PM EST
In the early months of 2013, "Twilight" co-stars and real-life former couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart was in the news due to their controversial break up in the wake of the actress' cheating scandal. And in the latter part of the year, fans and media outlets speculated greatly on their rumored reunion. While they spent their Christmas apart, rumors about their special reunion on New Year's Eve were making the rounds on the web.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Eyeing a Paris Getaway for Christmas/Reuters
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart New Year's Eve Plans
Ahead of New Year's Eve, rumors about their reunion on New Year's Eve went wild. As reported by Hollywoodlife.com, a source close to Kristen Stewart has revealed that the on and off couple may celebrate a private and intimate New Year's Eve in Isle of Wight.
"She really wants to go to the Isle of Wight with Rob, and it's a possibility they may celebrate the New Year's there, like they have in the past. This is how she wants to bring in the new year - in a pub, drinking beers, laughing, listening to music with Rob," says a source close to Kristen Stewart about her New Year's Eve plans with Robert Pattinson.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart-No Reunion On New Year's Eve
But as per the latest reports, "Twilight" actor Robert Pattinson and his onscreen and off-screen ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart had no such reunion on New Year's Eve in the Isle of Wight. The allegedly reconciling couple seemed to have spent their New Year's Eve separately just like Christmas. While Robert Pattinson has been on an extended vacation with his family friends in London, Kristen Stewart was in LA.
It was an annual tradition for the couple to spend their New Year's Eve in Isle of Wight, as reported by Examiner.com. Reportedly, they were first spotted on the island in 2009 during the same time. The couple returned to the place in the following years until they were together.
But this year, the recent reports about the actors during the New Year's time suggest zero possibility of such a reunion on the eve or otherwise. Robert Pattinson was spotted on a dinner date with a mystery brunette girl. Also, he was reported partying in one of the most popular clubs of London, Embargo 59, ahead of New Year's Eve. And at the same time, more news about "Camp X Ray" actress Kristen Stewart also emerged which reported about her keenness to adopt yet another dog for herself. Kristen Stewart already owns a dog named Bailey along with two more, Bear and Bernie, with ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia