Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Failed Reunion on New Year’s Eve, Actor Instead Spotted on Dinner Date With Mystery Girl
By jaskiran kaur | January 2, 2014 4:19 PM EST
In the early months of 2013, "Twilight" co-stars and real-life former couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart was in the news due to their controversial break up in the wake of the actress' cheating scandal. And in the latter part of the year, fans and media outlets speculated greatly on their rumored reunion. While they spent their Christmas apart, rumors about their special reunion on New Year's Eve were making the rounds on the web.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Eyeing a Paris Getaway for Christmas/Reuters
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart New Year's Eve Plans
Ahead of New Year's Eve, rumors about their reunion on New Year's Eve went wild. As reported by Hollywoodlife.com, a source close to Kristen Stewart has revealed that the on and off couple may celebrate a private and intimate New Year's Eve in Isle of Wight.
"She really wants to go to the Isle of Wight with Rob, and it's a possibility they may celebrate the New Year's there, like they have in the past. This is how she wants to bring in the new year - in a pub, drinking beers, laughing, listening to music with Rob," says a source close to Kristen Stewart about her New Year's Eve plans with Robert Pattinson.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart-No Reunion On New Year's Eve
But as per the latest reports, "Twilight" actor Robert Pattinson and his onscreen and off-screen ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart had no such reunion on New Year's Eve in the Isle of Wight. The allegedly reconciling couple seemed to have spent their New Year's Eve separately just like Christmas. While Robert Pattinson has been on an extended vacation with his family friends in London, Kristen Stewart was in LA.
It was an annual tradition for the couple to spend their New Year's Eve in Isle of Wight, as reported by Examiner.com. Reportedly, they were first spotted on the island in 2009 during the same time. The couple returned to the place in the following years until they were together.
But this year, the recent reports about the actors during the New Year's time suggest zero possibility of such a reunion on the eve or otherwise. Robert Pattinson was spotted on a dinner date with a mystery brunette girl. Also, he was reported partying in one of the most popular clubs of London, Embargo 59, ahead of New Year's Eve. And at the same time, more news about "Camp X Ray" actress Kristen Stewart also emerged which reported about her keenness to adopt yet another dog for herself. Kristen Stewart already owns a dog named Bailey along with two more, Bear and Bernie, with ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015