'Once Upon a Time' Co-stars Ginnifer Goodwin And Josh Dallas Wedding Update: New Wedding Gown Predictions For the Bride-to-be [WATCH]
By Janice Somosot | January 2, 2014 4:13 PM EST
It's 2014 and "Once Upon a Time" (OUAT) co-stars Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are engaged and will soon be married. Fans of Goodwin and Dallas, who play Snow White and Prince Charming in OUAT, are excited to know the details of their fairytale wedding, especially what the bride-to-be will wear.
In anticipation of the upcoming royal ceremony, here is a wedding update of the happy couple, who also announced that they will have a baby soon (Will they name their kid Emma or Henry?). Check out these new wedding gown predictions for the expectant bride-to-be.
A beautiful strapless gown with an ornate bodice and gathered skirt will look absolutely gorgeous on Goodwin (see photo at the start of the article). It has all the details of a wedding gown fit for a princess or queen.
Here's another pretty strapless white wedding gown with floral lace applique on the bodice and tulle skirt (try to ignore the half-naked men all around the bride). It has a cute belt that cinches the waist. This style is perfect for Ginnifer and will also conceal her baby bump because of the voluminous skirt.
In case Goodwin prefers to have sleeves on her wedding gown, then she can opt for this romantic style. It has elbow-length sleeves that flare at the bottom, like a bell. Even if it covers the upper arms, it is still delicate and not too closed up because of the cut-out details. It also has a pretty bow at the back of the waist. The veil is very cute and is not the usual floor-length Cathedral style, which can update Snow White's look.
Ginnifer used to be a vegan, that's why gowns from designers that have vegan options are the best choices for her. These include Monique Lhuillier, a Filipina-Spanish/French designer who made a vegan gown for animal lover Alicia Silverstone of "Clueless" and Zac Posen, who made the bridal attire of vegan lesbian couple TV host Ellen Degeneres and actress Portia de Rossi. She can also go for gowns made of cotton from "The Cotton Bride." Check out its Fireflies Collection HERE.
If Ginnifer wants to stick to the fairytale look of Snow White, she can mimic this look, if she wants to (Click HERE to see photos of Snow White Wedding Bridal Inspiration Photo Shoot from Jessica Frey Photography). It features a simple, strapless white gown with a beautiful belt and tiered skirt from Ivy & Aster (Click HERE to see detailed view of gown). She can use the fur (hopefully, it's faux) coat or she can go for a cape just like the one her character wore in OUAT (Click HERE to see photos of it).
Goodwin can also check out some new designs from the Alfred Angelo Disney Fairy Tale Bridal Collections (Click HERE to see entire collection). And, if all else fails, she can just go vintage and use this exquisite gown from the 1800s (Click HERE to see photos of it).
These are some wedding gown predictions for the bride-to-be. Stay tune for more wedding updates on "Once Upon a Time" co-stars Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas in the coming days as the anticipation for their fairytale wedding hits fever pitch.
- READ MORE:
'Once Upon a Time' Star Ginnifer Goodwin Confirms She is Pregnant with Costar Josh Dallas' Child! [VIDEO] (Click HERE)
'Once Upon a Time' Star Ginnifer Goodwin: Is She Pregnant? [VIDEO] (Click HERE)
Once Upon a Time Costars Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas' Engagement Update: What will the Bride Wear? [PHOTOS] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff