Ke$ha Strips Down in 'Dirty Love,' Takes Porno to Mainstream [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | January 2, 2014 4:09 PM EST
With Ke$ha's new music video of "Dirty Love," pornography has gone gone mainstream and the singer has introduced a new genre - artistic porno. Fans just love the music video where Ke$ha is playing the part of stripper in her own song and is proud of it. The 26-year-old tears off her t-shirt to show off her sparkly black bra and leaves nothing to imagination. She grinds, writhes on floor and shows off her middle finger and is mostly seen in a very revealing G- string.
Ke$ha, who rose to fame with "Tik Tok," shows her wild side in the new music video "Dirty Love." The song is quite close to being called a rock number and Ke$ha killed it with her voice and dance moves. "Death by glitter. hope u like it. heres my directorial debut for the Dirty Love music video from my warrior album...$keshasparty.com," the singer captioned the song on her YouTube Page. And glittery it is! The singer with sexy legs is seen dancing with two drag artists dressed in lingerie in the music video as heaps and heaps of glitter falls over them.
Ke$ha's stripping and vulgar gestures are interrupted by clip of man who calls her "smut peddler" and labels her video "too obscene to show." The singer is then joined by drag queens who spray what appears to be beer on Ke$ha who takes a huge gulp from it, only to spit it on the drag queens!
Ke$ha is in full swing now. She squats, writhes on floor and even spreads her knees apart in various dance moves! The critics have slammed the video calling it obscene and vulgar while her fans have already viewed it several times on YouTube. Some of them have even called the video really sexy and artistic!
"Yes it's not child friendly but it fits the song and is not just senseless porno like Wrecking Ball. There is nothing wrong with female sexuality when it is portrayed artistically and not just as a cheap gimmick," writes bouncyshak on YouTube.
"OMG I love these so much, the best single and video of the era love so much that song, I just don´t know why she didn´t release the duet version byt idc love it LOVE IT <3," writes moomboy on YouTube.
The comparisons to Miley are inevitable and Ke$ha's new song is surely going to be a hit. Watch the video below and tell us what you think.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown