This is the time of the year when psychics around the world give their predictions about what's in store for 2014 and thanks to media's interest their predictions are getting out there for the rest of the world to consider. The psychic visions for the coming months are from the collective consciousness from people who dedicated their lives of predicting the future.
These visions features some negative and positive stuff that will arrive for 2014 and these forward thinkers managed to predict events that will affect the rest of the world. Here some of the psychic predictions for 2014 taken from themoderatevoice.com.
1. Edward Snowden, a former CIA employee will return to the United States and will NOT face trial.
2. The Pope is in danger, according to psychic predictions. Although he is speaking the truth, there are those around him that are not happy of what he is doing. Pope Francis will also announce his plans to visit North America and Chicago will be one of his stop. He will be hospitalized for lung cancer.
3. China and America are going to have a major collaboration. U.S. unemployment rate will drop to 6.6% to 6.4% and this drop will happen in late winter or early spring, but fear not because it will rebound by November and likely to finish the year higher than where it began.
4. Hilary Clinton will announce her candidacy in the middle of the year.
5. 2014 will be the last year of Queen Elizabeth's reign.
6. "12 Years a Slave" is going to swept the academy awards for Best Movie, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor/Best Supporting Actress and Best Original Score.
7. Volcano eruption and a disaster in China. "It feels to me like something involving large numbers of people, possibly a large public disaster, such as a train wreck with a significant release of toxic material, affecting many," according to psychic Elizabeth Good.
8. Obama's approval rating would not improve this year, but according to psychic Elennoire: "He will go further than President of the US, further than recipient of the Nobel Prize. He will become a spiritual leader."
9. 2014 will end Syria's dictator Basha Al-Assad ruthless murdering of his citizens.
10. The U.S. November election will be ruled by Republicans for the House and the Senate.
To contact the editor, e-mail: