Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher: Engagement Rumours Ignite after Ashton's Official Divorce from Demi Moore
By Jenalyn Villamarin | December 31, 2013 3:07 PM EST
Engagement rumours have ignited and have surrounded celebrity couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis in addition to the pregnancy rumours that surfaced in the past. The timing of the engagement reports comes with the finalization of Ashton Kutcher's divorce from actress Demi Moore as well as unnamed close pal revealing that the couple's matrimony is bound to happen soon.
"Ashton Kutcher has made it no secret that he wants a family and kids and Mila Kunis has expressed similar desires. The time is coming according to many sources," reads the Inquisitr report. Ashton Kutcher, 35, and Mila Kunis, 30, initially told the media that they were just close friends but the paparazzi's captured photographs show that they are in a romantic relationship.
"They talk about getting married and having kids. An engagement is imminent," revealed an anonymous source close to the couple to Us Weekly. The couple has been spotted a couple of times sharing sweet moments with each other like the wrestling match at Iowa State and a shared photo on Twitter where Ashton and Mila can be seen kissing.
It looks like Ashton will be ready to walk down the aisle once again since he is now officially divorced from actress Demi Moore. According to the Huff Post Celebrity report, the former couple's divorce process got settled last October 31 with Ms Moore not getting the spousal support that she wanted.
Demi Moore, 51, confirmed in November 2011 that she will end her relationship with the husband-actor after the cheating claims with a woman named Sara Leal emerged.
"As a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life," says Ms Moore to the Associated Press.
Ashton Kutcher denied that he cheated on his wife but he took the first step to file the divorce papers in December 2012 with "irreconcilable differences" cited as the reason behind the end of their marriage. The actor is now happy with his new relationship with "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis while Demi Moore reportedly moved on with the Hard Rock tycoon Peter Morton.
More Articles to Read:
Couple News: Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher Bring Romance to a Wrestling Match - [READ]
Robin Thicke's Racy 'Blurred Lines' Music Video Ignites Law-Change Petition in Britain - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Rebekah to Help Tyler Escape The Garden? Executive Producer Michael Narducci Hints Michael Trevino's Return - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff