Chinese Student Had Sex with Prostitutes’ Corpses after Killing Them, Sentenced to Death
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | December 31, 2013 10:21 AM EST
A Chinese university student, 23, has been sentenced to be executed after he killed two prostitutes and had sex with their lifeless bodies.
The name of the student is yet to be known but his surname is reported to be Lee. He has been a student of the University in Changchun. Lee informed the police authorities that he believed that the company of prostitutes would relieve him from the stress he had been facing due to his weak performance in the classes., saying that he had failed in many classes of late.
Lee admitted to the detectives that he had sexual fantasies with human corpses. One fine morning, he decided that he would go for it as he was not able to resist his temptations.
One may remember the 1987 West German horror movie "Nekromantik." The movie which was directed by Jorg Buttgereit is banned in several countries due its graphic depiction of necrophilia which means sexual attraction to corpses.
iFeng.com reports that Lee hired a prostitute on March 6, 2013 over the Internet. The 20-year-old woman named as Cai was then hanged by Lee. Thereafter, her body was shipped to Lee's house. Lee was not satisfied with having sex with Cai when she was alive. He had sex with her corpse in his own house to fulfil his necrophilia. After having sex with Cai's dead body, Lee left it mutilated and buried the parts in his garden. He repeated the same procedure with another prostitute in the latter part of the same month.
After knowing about Lee and his activities, one may have the presumption that he might be insane. On the contrary, Lee has been determined as a sane person by a forensic psychiatrist. It has been reported that he "normally" planned the acts and was responsible for such criminal acts.
He was found guilty by the Second Intermediate People's Court which has sentenced Lee to death. Additionally, he has also been asked to pay 80,000 Yuan (about $13,000) to the families of the victims as compensation.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- 'Watch the MH17 Plane Missile Hit Video Tape in Mobile' Goes Viral on Facebook
- Viral Video Cyring Sadie: 5-Year-Old Little Girl Does Not Want Her Baby Brother to Grow Up [WATCH VIDEO]
- Australia Ranks High in Human Development Index But Scores Low in Climate Change
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’