New Year’s 2014: Top 6 Fun-Filled New Year's Eve Party Ideas That Will Make Memories to Cherish Forever
By jaskiran kaur | December 30, 2013 4:11 PM EST
It is now time to say goodbye to the year 2013 and welcome 2014. A New Year's Eve party will perfect the occasion that marks an ending and a beginning, both at the same time. It is one of the biggest party nights of the year and to spend it with your loved ones is the perfect New Year's Eve party ideas. So, here are top 6 New Year's Eve Party Ideas that will ensure fun, celebration and plentiful memories to cherish forever.
Top 6 Fun-Filled New Year's Eve Party Ideas
1. One of the best ways to spend your New Year's Eve is to plan a getaway trip to a place you have never visited before. Plan a family holiday during the time of New Year's and become a part of New Year's Eve celebration in the country, city, state you are visiting. Some of the best destinations to visit during the New Year's time are Las Vegas in the U. S., Sydney in Australia, London in UK and Hong Kong in China. If it's too late to plan a trip like that, pick a place close to your city where you can find an accommodation and easily drive to.
2. A get together at your house is a great idea to bid goodbye to the year that has passed and welcome the New Year. Call on all your family and friends, lay out an extensive dinner and make the New Year's Eve bash oh-so-special with your loved ones around.
3. Another top New Year's Eve party ideas include a house-party with BYOA (bring your own appetizer) and BYOB (bring your own bottle) approach. In this type of party, each family can bring in their own bottle and appetizers, which can be spread out on the table for all to enjoy, in the gathering. Then as a host, all you need to take care of are complementary supplies such as soda, lemon, ice, glasses, dishes, music and party atmosphere.
4. Plan a romantic dinner date on New Year's Eve with the one you love. This can be done either by pre-reserving a table in a restaurant of your preference in the city or by cooking a special meal for your special someone. To perfect the occasion, add a bottle of champagne and a dessert along with the special meal. And set the ambience with romantic music to sway to at the midnight.
5. One of the top New Year's Eve party ideas include a theme or a masquerade dance party. Plan the evening of celebration with snacks/ finger food for the evening and a midnight supper. To fill in the time and to add fun to your New Year's Eve party, organize some exciting activities or games as an ice-breaking session for guests.
6. One of the all time favorite New Year's Eve party ideas is to go clubbing with your loved one or friends. But stay close, as in the middle of a mammoth crowd of strangers you would definitely like to share that special moment with your loved ones when the clock strikes 12.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying