Top 50 Cheats, Codes, Unlockables in GTA 5. (Facebook)
Rockstar Games' open-world action-adventure title Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) was undisputedly one of the biggest video game releases of 2013. The game, released on 17 September, recorded sales worth $800 million in the first 24 hours of its release, and clocked $1 billion within the first three days; making it the fastest selling entertainment product in history.
Players use cheats and codes for GTA 5 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, so as to survive in the game when they face difficulties in the completion of the game.
Below is a compilation of all the cheats and codes in GTA 5 for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360:
Note: These cheat codes are to be used during normal gameplay and cannot be saved. The codes have to be entered every time you need to use them. Players must also keep in mind that for that particular gameplay session, trophies or achievements will be disabled. Players have to enter the code again if they have to deactivate the cheats.
30. Buzzard Attack Helicopter - B, B, LB, B, B, B, LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y
Below are some of the other unlockables in the game:
1. Hot Rod ATV - This can be unlocked after the successful completion of all main storyline missions with Trevor.
2. Epsilon Tractor - This can be unlocked after the successful completion of 'Epsilon Tract' mission with Michael.
3. Secret Bigfoot hunting mission - This can be unlocked after the successful completion of 'The Last One' secret Strangers and Freaks mission with Franklin. This mission is located at Mount Chiliad where players have to chase a Sasquatch and catch it.
4. Discounts at Ammu-Nation - This can be unlocked after the successful completion of all Gun Range challenges. Each character must individually complete to allow them discounts.
5. Alternate Costumes - This can be unlocked after the successful completion of the final mission in the main storyline. Once done, players will unlock, mission-specific costumes for Trevor, Michael and Franklin. A 100 percent completion unlocks all shirts.
6. Space Docker car - This can be unlocked after the successful completion of 'Far Out' mission for the Omega stranger by collecting 50 spaceship parts. The Space Docker car is fitted with alien technology and consists of two large booster jets.
7. LifeInvader unlockables - This can be unlocked by going to the LifeInvader social network page ion Social Club and hitting the 'Stalk' button. Below are the list of unlockables that will be made available by hitting 'Stalk' button LifeInvader page:
a. Elitas Travel: 10 percent off your first purchase through ElitasTravel.com
b. Herr Kutz Barber: First haircut free and extra hairstyles
c. InkInc.: First tattoo free
d. Legendary Motorsport: 10 percent off your first purchase through their online showroom
e. Los Santos Customs: Free paint job
f. Redwood Cigarettes: 10 percent off your first visit to a participating hospital
g. Sprunk: Free can of Sprunk
h. Warstock Cache & Carry: 10 percent off your first purchase in-store
8. Infinite Money - Travel to the east coast of Los Santos with two characters available. Off the shore, swim to the waypoint mentioned in the video. Players have to dive underwater and locate the crashed airplane where the money is located. Take the money and switch to another character. The money will respawn. Repeat this procedure.
This is a glitch that does not work on the patched version of GTA 5. Players can also delete the patched using 'Clear hard drive cache' code for the Xbox 360.
(YouTube Courtesy: deathmule)
9. Infinite Grenade Launchers - This location on the video allows players to have an infinite collection of grenade launchers. They have to enter the cave and dive deeper into the bottom to get the grenade launcher. They have to swim to the surface and save it. Once the saved game is reloaded the grenade launcher will be respawned. Repetation will give player infinite grenade launchers.
(YouTube Courtesy: deathmule)
10. Infinite Molotov cocktails - At a location in North Chumash players will find a cache of five Molotov cocktails. After collecting this, players have to save the game and reload it to continue the process.
11. Full Health - If the character you are playing is low on health then switch to a different one and immediately switch back. The health will be restored.
12. Duplicating of vehicles - Firstly players need to customize a car according to their taste. Put this car in the character's garage, now you have to switch to another character where the duplicated car will be received. Now let the two characters meet. Switch to the original character and take the car out. After this again switch to second character get in to the vehicle and save it in the garage of that character. A sum of $250 fine will have to be paid in order to get the vehicle back but duplication will have taken place.
13. Easy Money - Keep your eyes open for blue dots on the map that are indicative of armored cars. If a driver with a brief case is spotted eliminate him before he can reach the car. Players will get $5,000. While playing the character of Franklin if a player see a blue marker on screen then they should go for it - help the kid who has lost his bike and if you get the bike back, he will give you $100,000.
14. Unlocking sea and street races - This can be unlocked on the completion of 'Hood Safari' mission, where players can have new vehicle - Speedophile Seashark Jet Ski. Completion of 'Shift Work' Strangers and Freaks mission and you must be playing as Franklin.
15. Free vehicle repair - If a vehicle is damaged, then, switch to another character and switch back to the original immediately. Your vehicle would have now been repaired. If vehicles have to be repaired for free, then save the game and then reload it and you will find the vehicle repaired. Franklin character allows players to purchase a Los Santos Customs shop and if you do all vehicle repairs an purchased will be free.
16. Weapon Upgrade free - During an active mission go to a gun shop and buy up all the upgrades plus a grenade. Kill yourself after you come out of the shop. The mission will be failure and when you start the mission again. Now the money used to purchase the weapon upgrades will be back and when you go to the weapons shop all the upgrades will still be with you. This is glitch that will work only non-patched versions.
17. Stealing fighter jet - With the Franklin character head to Fort Zancudo. Players need to break though the fort using fast cars. On the west side of the map there is a gate running on the main highway, use Franklin's special ability (slowing time down) giving in the window just to reach the place and steal it. A fighter with open cockpit or parked outside the hangar will reduce take-off time. The same way players can also steal a tank.
18. Robbing stores - Players have to first check if the business is open, once that is confirmed, walk into one allowing the door to close behind you. Now walk back but stop halfway through out of the door allowing you to equip yourself with a weapon and point it at the people in-charge. Shooting the register opens the box collect the money. Now leave. You can go for some time and repeat it again.
19. Losing the police - Riding on the train tracks in case of a police chase allows players to lose them. During a chase detach a trailer if driving a truck this creates a block. Large bushes too help hiding you from players. Players can go to Los Santos airport and get a helicopter or jet.
20. Getting scuba gear- Scuba gear can be accessed only when player jumps out of a submarine or Zodiak Boat and into water. Submarine will be found at the dock (spawned) where you would purchase 'Sonar Collections Dock' property. After the completion of 'The Merryweather Heist' mission, a submarine on the Sandy Shore Airfield will be spawned. Players have to use Cargobob air transport plane to drop it into the ocean and then jump out in to the water to have their scuba diving gear.
The Zodiak Boat is available on the west side of Elysian Island at the Port of Los Santos. Another location is the Miriam Turner Overpass a little searching near the barge will allow players to find the Zodiak Boat. A third location where the boat can be found is the southwest side of the Post Op depository.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail: