Justin Bieber Tyranny: What is Happening With Selena Gomez's Ex Boyfriend?
By Sonalee singh | December 27, 2013 6:26 PM EST
Justin Bieber is clearly not on the top of this world. The 19-year-old singer has faced a lot of controversy since his break-up with Selena this year and the recent debacle of his movie "Believe" adds to that. We take a look back at Bieber's life in 2013:
Justin Bieber spilt with Selena Gomez in November 2012. It was reported that the reason for Justin and Selena split was the latter's affair with Victoria Secret model Barbara Palvin. Justin was extremely hurt by his break-up with Selena Gomez. The "Baby" singer tried to mend his relationship with Selena Gomez on her 21st birthday but his efforts went in vain.
Justin Bieber got into a brawl with paparazzi during his London tour and later got into controversy after a visit to Anne Frank Museum.
The wrath of "Beliebers" worsened after the video that showed him sleeping with a porn star in Brazil emerged online. Justin was also spotted visiting a brothel in Brazil and during his Australian tour the governor tracked him down for painting graffiti on a hotel wall
Bieber created problem for his neighbors by disturbing them and during his visit to a hotel he was caught urinating in a mop bucket.
Justin then released a slew of songs including "Heartbreaker" and "All That Matters" to tell Selena Gomez stating he was and still is in love with her.
Justin recently confessed in a radio interview that he has feelings for Selena till this day. The Baby singer told Big Boy on Power 106 Big Boy's Neighborhood. "All That Matters" was written when I was in a great place in my relationship, and at that time, she was all that mattered," adding,[The break up] affected us, especially when we are in front of so many people. It's such a public thing. It's just hard for the both of us. But you know, she's a great woman. I love her 'til this day."
Justin sealed the New Year by announcing that he will be retiring from the music industry and that he needs to spend time with his family.
So this is how the year went by for Justin Bieber. Let us know what you think about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border