Justin Bieber Tyranny: What is Happening With Selena Gomez's Ex Boyfriend?
By Sonalee singh | December 27, 2013 6:26 PM EST
Justin Bieber is clearly not on the top of this world. The 19-year-old singer has faced a lot of controversy since his break-up with Selena this year and the recent debacle of his movie "Believe" adds to that. We take a look back at Bieber's life in 2013:
Justin Bieber spilt with Selena Gomez in November 2012. It was reported that the reason for Justin and Selena split was the latter's affair with Victoria Secret model Barbara Palvin. Justin was extremely hurt by his break-up with Selena Gomez. The "Baby" singer tried to mend his relationship with Selena Gomez on her 21st birthday but his efforts went in vain.
Justin Bieber got into a brawl with paparazzi during his London tour and later got into controversy after a visit to Anne Frank Museum.
The wrath of "Beliebers" worsened after the video that showed him sleeping with a porn star in Brazil emerged online. Justin was also spotted visiting a brothel in Brazil and during his Australian tour the governor tracked him down for painting graffiti on a hotel wall
Bieber created problem for his neighbors by disturbing them and during his visit to a hotel he was caught urinating in a mop bucket.
Justin then released a slew of songs including "Heartbreaker" and "All That Matters" to tell Selena Gomez stating he was and still is in love with her.
Justin recently confessed in a radio interview that he has feelings for Selena till this day. The Baby singer told Big Boy on Power 106 Big Boy's Neighborhood. "All That Matters" was written when I was in a great place in my relationship, and at that time, she was all that mattered," adding,[The break up] affected us, especially when we are in front of so many people. It's such a public thing. It's just hard for the both of us. But you know, she's a great woman. I love her 'til this day."
Justin sealed the New Year by announcing that he will be retiring from the music industry and that he needs to spend time with his family.
So this is how the year went by for Justin Bieber. Let us know what you think about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0