Justin Bieber Tyranny: What is Happening With Selena Gomez's Ex Boyfriend?
By Sonalee singh | December 27, 2013 6:26 PM EST
Justin Bieber is clearly not on the top of this world. The 19-year-old singer has faced a lot of controversy since his break-up with Selena this year and the recent debacle of his movie "Believe" adds to that. We take a look back at Bieber's life in 2013:
Justin Bieber spilt with Selena Gomez in November 2012. It was reported that the reason for Justin and Selena split was the latter's affair with Victoria Secret model Barbara Palvin. Justin was extremely hurt by his break-up with Selena Gomez. The "Baby" singer tried to mend his relationship with Selena Gomez on her 21st birthday but his efforts went in vain.
Justin Bieber got into a brawl with paparazzi during his London tour and later got into controversy after a visit to Anne Frank Museum.
The wrath of "Beliebers" worsened after the video that showed him sleeping with a porn star in Brazil emerged online. Justin was also spotted visiting a brothel in Brazil and during his Australian tour the governor tracked him down for painting graffiti on a hotel wall
Bieber created problem for his neighbors by disturbing them and during his visit to a hotel he was caught urinating in a mop bucket.
Justin then released a slew of songs including "Heartbreaker" and "All That Matters" to tell Selena Gomez stating he was and still is in love with her.
Justin recently confessed in a radio interview that he has feelings for Selena till this day. The Baby singer told Big Boy on Power 106 Big Boy's Neighborhood. "All That Matters" was written when I was in a great place in my relationship, and at that time, she was all that mattered," adding,[The break up] affected us, especially when we are in front of so many people. It's such a public thing. It's just hard for the both of us. But you know, she's a great woman. I love her 'til this day."
Justin sealed the New Year by announcing that he will be retiring from the music industry and that he needs to spend time with his family.
So this is how the year went by for Justin Bieber. Let us know what you think about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes