Justin Bieber Tyranny: What is Happening With Selena Gomez's Ex Boyfriend?
By Sonalee singh | December 27, 2013 6:26 PM EST
Justin Bieber is clearly not on the top of this world. The 19-year-old singer has faced a lot of controversy since his break-up with Selena this year and the recent debacle of his movie "Believe" adds to that. We take a look back at Bieber's life in 2013:
Justin Bieber spilt with Selena Gomez in November 2012. It was reported that the reason for Justin and Selena split was the latter's affair with Victoria Secret model Barbara Palvin. Justin was extremely hurt by his break-up with Selena Gomez. The "Baby" singer tried to mend his relationship with Selena Gomez on her 21st birthday but his efforts went in vain.
Justin Bieber got into a brawl with paparazzi during his London tour and later got into controversy after a visit to Anne Frank Museum.
The wrath of "Beliebers" worsened after the video that showed him sleeping with a porn star in Brazil emerged online. Justin was also spotted visiting a brothel in Brazil and during his Australian tour the governor tracked him down for painting graffiti on a hotel wall
Bieber created problem for his neighbors by disturbing them and during his visit to a hotel he was caught urinating in a mop bucket.
Justin then released a slew of songs including "Heartbreaker" and "All That Matters" to tell Selena Gomez stating he was and still is in love with her.
Justin recently confessed in a radio interview that he has feelings for Selena till this day. The Baby singer told Big Boy on Power 106 Big Boy's Neighborhood. "All That Matters" was written when I was in a great place in my relationship, and at that time, she was all that mattered," adding,[The break up] affected us, especially when we are in front of so many people. It's such a public thing. It's just hard for the both of us. But you know, she's a great woman. I love her 'til this day."
Justin sealed the New Year by announcing that he will be retiring from the music industry and that he needs to spend time with his family.
So this is how the year went by for Justin Bieber. Let us know what you think about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal