Justin Bieber Tyranny: What is Happening With Selena Gomez's Ex Boyfriend?
By Sonalee singh | December 27, 2013 6:26 PM EST
Justin Bieber is clearly not on the top of this world. The 19-year-old singer has faced a lot of controversy since his break-up with Selena this year and the recent debacle of his movie "Believe" adds to that. We take a look back at Bieber's life in 2013:
Justin Bieber spilt with Selena Gomez in November 2012. It was reported that the reason for Justin and Selena split was the latter's affair with Victoria Secret model Barbara Palvin. Justin was extremely hurt by his break-up with Selena Gomez. The "Baby" singer tried to mend his relationship with Selena Gomez on her 21st birthday but his efforts went in vain.
Justin Bieber got into a brawl with paparazzi during his London tour and later got into controversy after a visit to Anne Frank Museum.
The wrath of "Beliebers" worsened after the video that showed him sleeping with a porn star in Brazil emerged online. Justin was also spotted visiting a brothel in Brazil and during his Australian tour the governor tracked him down for painting graffiti on a hotel wall
Bieber created problem for his neighbors by disturbing them and during his visit to a hotel he was caught urinating in a mop bucket.
Justin then released a slew of songs including "Heartbreaker" and "All That Matters" to tell Selena Gomez stating he was and still is in love with her.
Justin recently confessed in a radio interview that he has feelings for Selena till this day. The Baby singer told Big Boy on Power 106 Big Boy's Neighborhood. "All That Matters" was written when I was in a great place in my relationship, and at that time, she was all that mattered," adding,[The break up] affected us, especially when we are in front of so many people. It's such a public thing. It's just hard for the both of us. But you know, she's a great woman. I love her 'til this day."
Justin sealed the New Year by announcing that he will be retiring from the music industry and that he needs to spend time with his family.
So this is how the year went by for Justin Bieber. Let us know what you think about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles