The year 2013 saw some of the most adorable couple part ways. Hearts were broken when "Twilight" saga actors Bella Swan broke off with Edward Cullen. Robert Pattinson might not have been as heartbroken as his fans were when Kristen Stewart cheated on him with Rupert Sanders. And who can forget the loving couple Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's surprise split? Let's take a look at the top 5 celeb breakups of 2013:
1. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth - The "Wrecking Ball" singer saw some of the most amazing moments in her life professionally in 2013 but it was the worst ever year for Miley Cyrus personally. She broke off with her boyfriend of four years and fiancé "Hunger Games" actor Liam Hemsworth in September. Miley was linked to many men from Theo Wenner to Benji Madden to Mike Will Make it but nothing is stable for her at the moment. She is enjoying her freedom as of late.
2. Taylor Swift and Harry Styles - The two top singing talents dated briefly for two months in January but their romance could not last longer. Taylor dissed Harry on number of award shows and even dedicated the song "I Knew You Were Trouble" to Styles.
3. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart - The breakup of these two stars was probably the most heartbreaking and most talked about breakup in the year 2013. The couple was beyond perfect in every way and was a hit both on and off screen but then Kristen cheated on Patinson with her "Snowhite" director Rupert Sanders! "Robsten" broke off but rekindled their romance a couple of times but we still are not able to see them together publicly.
4. Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr- The two most good looking couple with a beautiful son Flyn. Who thought even in their dreams that they would break-up? But they did and surprisingly are even seen together as a family thereafter too.
5. Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder - After three years of togetherness, "The Vampire Diaries" stars Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder broke up in May and broke the hearts of their fans. The two have however managed to remain close friends. Nina was briefly linked to choreographer Derek Hough but she is still single.
To contact the editor, e-mail: