Since most smartphones are affected by battery life, users install various apps which claim to extend the power supply on their devices. It is important for a user to make optimum utilization of their batteries so that they can use their devices without having to plug-in for power at short intervals.
We bring you the top 5 applications for Android devices that will ensure the maximum utilization of the device's battery:
1. Go Battery Saver & Power Widget - This is one of the top apps that will extend the life of your battery, with several power saving modes. The app shows the user the time remaining before the device switches off. It also has a widget with personalized UI design that will enhance the performance of the battery. The app also displays the amount of battery that can be saved if the user turns off Bluetooth, WiFi etc. In order to keep the process of charging "safe and healthy" the app has Charging Maintenance that will help in the overall extension of the battery life while charging. Download the app here.
2. DU Battery Saver & Widgets - This is a top app that will extend the life of the battery in any smartphone. This app supports nearly 17 global languages - from Russian to Chinese - and makes the claim of increasing the battery life by 50 percent. The app provides users with pre-set battery power management modes but they can also change it and can personalize modes to suit their pattern. It also has a one-touch widget that will close all power-consuming apps that work in the background. It also provides detailed analysis of the apps and hardware and the amount of energy each app and hardware consumes. It also deploys healthy charge manager that tracks and enforces practices that will enhance battery life. Download the app here.
3. NQ Easy Battery Saver - It is one of the creative battery saver apps that will help Android devices to save their battery, and thus help in better performance. The app has a new feature called Smart Assistant that hangs around the side of the screen and a one-touch command will allow it to boost your device. The app has Quick Setting where users can turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, mobile data and more in on-tap. It also sends you your battery level report, calculating it in real-time. Easy Battery Saver tool allow users to either run or kill background apps that eat-out on battery. Download the app here.
4. Battery Doctor - The app allows users to kill or disable apps that are unnecessary in just one-touch. It displays battery remaining time and charging remaining time. Users can also schedule power saving modes, according to their choice. It controls the brightness aspect too and provides tips on charging and displays temperature of the battery. All power-draining apps can be closed by the app. It supports 15 global languages and includes a widget. Download the app here.
5. Easy Battery Saver - This is an easy to use app. It acts to save the battery by intelligently cutting in on phone's network connectivity, screen time out and screen brightness. The app has five pre-set power saving modes that users can choose from or can personalize modes to their preference. It shows the status of the battery on the home screen. It will extend the battery's working life. It also has a tutorial that is simple and interactive. Download the app here.
There are numerous free-to-download battery saving apps that users can download. Let us know in the comments section, if you have installed any of the above apps or any other apps which have benefitted your device.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail: