‘Twilight’ Co-stars to Reunite: Kristen Stewart Plans to Spend New Year's Eve with Robert Pattinson
By Ankita Mehta | December 24, 2013 6:18 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are planning to spend the New Year's Eve together in one of their favourite places in England.
The "Twilight" co-stars didn't spend Thanksgiving and Christmas together, but as per reports, Kristen is now planning to spend the New Year's Eve with her on and off boyfriend Robert on the Isle of Wight in England.
Kristen's friend confirmed the news and explained that she wants to spend time with Rob after Christmas.
"Kristen has decided that she won't spend Christmas with Rob in London because she knows he will be with his family and she doesn't feel welcome by them, even though Rob invited her. If she goes to visit Rob in England, it will be after Christmas," the friend told Hollywoodlife.com.
"She really wants to go to the Isle of Wight with Rob, and it's a possibility they may celebrate the New Year there, like they have in the past. This is how she wants to bring in the New Year - in a pub, drinking beers, laughing, listening to music with Rob," the source added.
Apparently, Robert invited Kristen to London for Christmas to spend time with his family, but since his sisters aren't too fond of his "Twilight" co-star, Kristen turned down the offer.
"They can't stand Kristen; his family is terrified that he will never get away from her. They think she's bad news, but there's something about Kristen that he just can't resist," the source was quoted as saying.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4