Even the walkers would clap when these two will kiss. However, you mustn't get excited because the Daryl-Carol kiss is a mere speculation. "The Walking Dead" season 4, post mid-season finale episodes might see Daryl Dixon kiss Carol Peletier and it will be super hot.
E! News revealed a spoiler: "one of the hottest could-be couples on TV - a pairing with a decidedly devout 'shipper' following - is finally going to lock lips for the very first time [...] It is a first kiss. And it is epic. The smooch, which will happen pretty soon in the new year, will alter the course of these two characters for the rest of the series."
E! also shared a list of characters who might kiss in their respective shows. Have a look.
1. Stefan and Caroline from "The Vampire Diaries"
2. Abbie and Ichabod from "Sleepy Hollow"
3. Danny and Mindy from "The Mindy Project"
4. Felicity and Oliver from "Arrow"
5. Huck and Quinn from "Scandal"
6. Nolan and Emily from "Revenge"
7. Carrie and Quinn from "Homeland"
8. Haley and Elijiah from "The Originals"
9. Jake and Santiago from "Brooklyn Nine-Nine"
10. Daryl and Carol from "The Walking Dead"
"The Walking Dead" returns with the second-half on February 9, 2014. Fans have been eagerly waiting for Daryl and Carol to get into that "romance" mode. It would be epic to see them all mushy-mushy about each other.
After the prison war, the group got separated. We have not seen Carol after episode 4 of "TWD" season 4. If Carol runs into Daryl, will she run and jump and kiss him on the lips? Will Daryl shoo her away? Will they ever meet on "The Walking Dead?"
The second half of "The Walking Dead" returns February 9, 2014 on AMC. Don't miss the show.
'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Post Mid-Season Finale Spoilers: Is Lizzie the Comic Book Version of Ben?
To contact the editor, e-mail: