Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs Live Streaming and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | December 21, 2013 11:28 PM EST
The Oklahoma City Thunder and San Antonio Spurs meet Saturday night in a match-up between two of the best teams from the Western Conference.
The Thunder (21-4) had little trouble against the visiting Chicago Bulls Thursday to net a 107-to-95 victory to stretch their winning streak to eight.
Oklahoma City, which is a perfect 13-0 at home this season, was led by its dynamic duo, Russell Westbrook (20 points and 10 assists) and Kevin Durant (32 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists and 3 steals).
They also had ample support from Thabo Sefolosha (10 points) and from the bench as Nick Collison ended up with 9 points and Reggie Jackson finished with 18 points.
Meanwhile, the short-handed Spurs (21-5) stole one on the road versus the Golden State Warriors, 104-to-102 despite playing without Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.
Without their veteran trio, the Spurs turned to Marco Belinelli who had 28 points in just 29 minutes. Coming off the bench against Golden State, the Italian shooter was 10-of-16 from the field and hit four three-pointers to lead the team in scoring.
Three other players-- Kawhi Leonard (21 points), Patty Mills (20 points) and Danny Green (11 points) also finished in double-figure scoring for the Spurs.
The match-up will feature squads which are two of the best scoring teams in the league. The Thunder, who are fourth in the league in scoring (105.7 PPG) meet a Spurs squad who average 103.1 PPG or eight overall in the league.
Subscribe to NBA League Pass to watch the Thunder versus Spurs and other games on Saturday.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Oklahoma City Thunder Trends
- Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. West teams
- Thunder are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- Spurs are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- Spurs are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 games vs. Northwest division teams
- Spurs are 0-4 in their last 4 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation