Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs Live Streaming and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | December 21, 2013 11:28 PM EST
The Oklahoma City Thunder and San Antonio Spurs meet Saturday night in a match-up between two of the best teams from the Western Conference.
The Thunder (21-4) had little trouble against the visiting Chicago Bulls Thursday to net a 107-to-95 victory to stretch their winning streak to eight.
Oklahoma City, which is a perfect 13-0 at home this season, was led by its dynamic duo, Russell Westbrook (20 points and 10 assists) and Kevin Durant (32 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists and 3 steals).
They also had ample support from Thabo Sefolosha (10 points) and from the bench as Nick Collison ended up with 9 points and Reggie Jackson finished with 18 points.
Meanwhile, the short-handed Spurs (21-5) stole one on the road versus the Golden State Warriors, 104-to-102 despite playing without Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.
Without their veteran trio, the Spurs turned to Marco Belinelli who had 28 points in just 29 minutes. Coming off the bench against Golden State, the Italian shooter was 10-of-16 from the field and hit four three-pointers to lead the team in scoring.
Three other players-- Kawhi Leonard (21 points), Patty Mills (20 points) and Danny Green (11 points) also finished in double-figure scoring for the Spurs.
The match-up will feature squads which are two of the best scoring teams in the league. The Thunder, who are fourth in the league in scoring (105.7 PPG) meet a Spurs squad who average 103.1 PPG or eight overall in the league.
Subscribe to NBA League Pass to watch the Thunder versus Spurs and other games on Saturday.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Oklahoma City Thunder Trends
- Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. West teams
- Thunder are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- Spurs are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- Spurs are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 games vs. Northwest division teams
- Spurs are 0-4 in their last 4 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report