Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs Live Streaming and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | December 21, 2013 11:28 PM EST
The Oklahoma City Thunder and San Antonio Spurs meet Saturday night in a match-up between two of the best teams from the Western Conference.
The Thunder (21-4) had little trouble against the visiting Chicago Bulls Thursday to net a 107-to-95 victory to stretch their winning streak to eight.
Oklahoma City, which is a perfect 13-0 at home this season, was led by its dynamic duo, Russell Westbrook (20 points and 10 assists) and Kevin Durant (32 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists and 3 steals).
They also had ample support from Thabo Sefolosha (10 points) and from the bench as Nick Collison ended up with 9 points and Reggie Jackson finished with 18 points.
Meanwhile, the short-handed Spurs (21-5) stole one on the road versus the Golden State Warriors, 104-to-102 despite playing without Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.
Without their veteran trio, the Spurs turned to Marco Belinelli who had 28 points in just 29 minutes. Coming off the bench against Golden State, the Italian shooter was 10-of-16 from the field and hit four three-pointers to lead the team in scoring.
Three other players-- Kawhi Leonard (21 points), Patty Mills (20 points) and Danny Green (11 points) also finished in double-figure scoring for the Spurs.
The match-up will feature squads which are two of the best scoring teams in the league. The Thunder, who are fourth in the league in scoring (105.7 PPG) meet a Spurs squad who average 103.1 PPG or eight overall in the league.
Subscribe to NBA League Pass to watch the Thunder versus Spurs and other games on Saturday.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Oklahoma City Thunder Trends
- Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. West teams
- Thunder are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- Spurs are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- Spurs are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 games vs. Northwest division teams
- Spurs are 0-4 in their last 4 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues