Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs Live Streaming and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | December 21, 2013 11:28 PM EST
The Oklahoma City Thunder and San Antonio Spurs meet Saturday night in a match-up between two of the best teams from the Western Conference.
The Thunder (21-4) had little trouble against the visiting Chicago Bulls Thursday to net a 107-to-95 victory to stretch their winning streak to eight.
Oklahoma City, which is a perfect 13-0 at home this season, was led by its dynamic duo, Russell Westbrook (20 points and 10 assists) and Kevin Durant (32 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists and 3 steals).
They also had ample support from Thabo Sefolosha (10 points) and from the bench as Nick Collison ended up with 9 points and Reggie Jackson finished with 18 points.
Meanwhile, the short-handed Spurs (21-5) stole one on the road versus the Golden State Warriors, 104-to-102 despite playing without Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.
Without their veteran trio, the Spurs turned to Marco Belinelli who had 28 points in just 29 minutes. Coming off the bench against Golden State, the Italian shooter was 10-of-16 from the field and hit four three-pointers to lead the team in scoring.
Three other players-- Kawhi Leonard (21 points), Patty Mills (20 points) and Danny Green (11 points) also finished in double-figure scoring for the Spurs.
The match-up will feature squads which are two of the best scoring teams in the league. The Thunder, who are fourth in the league in scoring (105.7 PPG) meet a Spurs squad who average 103.1 PPG or eight overall in the league.
Subscribe to NBA League Pass to watch the Thunder versus Spurs and other games on Saturday.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Oklahoma City Thunder Trends
- Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. West teams
- Thunder are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- Spurs are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- Spurs are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 games vs. Northwest division teams
- Spurs are 0-4 in their last 4 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon