Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs Live Streaming and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | December 21, 2013 11:28 PM EST
The Oklahoma City Thunder and San Antonio Spurs meet Saturday night in a match-up between two of the best teams from the Western Conference.
The Thunder (21-4) had little trouble against the visiting Chicago Bulls Thursday to net a 107-to-95 victory to stretch their winning streak to eight.
Oklahoma City, which is a perfect 13-0 at home this season, was led by its dynamic duo, Russell Westbrook (20 points and 10 assists) and Kevin Durant (32 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists and 3 steals).
They also had ample support from Thabo Sefolosha (10 points) and from the bench as Nick Collison ended up with 9 points and Reggie Jackson finished with 18 points.
Meanwhile, the short-handed Spurs (21-5) stole one on the road versus the Golden State Warriors, 104-to-102 despite playing without Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.
Without their veteran trio, the Spurs turned to Marco Belinelli who had 28 points in just 29 minutes. Coming off the bench against Golden State, the Italian shooter was 10-of-16 from the field and hit four three-pointers to lead the team in scoring.
Three other players-- Kawhi Leonard (21 points), Patty Mills (20 points) and Danny Green (11 points) also finished in double-figure scoring for the Spurs.
The match-up will feature squads which are two of the best scoring teams in the league. The Thunder, who are fourth in the league in scoring (105.7 PPG) meet a Spurs squad who average 103.1 PPG or eight overall in the league.
Subscribe to NBA League Pass to watch the Thunder versus Spurs and other games on Saturday.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Oklahoma City Thunder Trends
- Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. West teams
- Thunder are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- Spurs are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- Spurs are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 games vs. Northwest division teams
- Spurs are 0-4 in their last 4 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles