‘True Blood’ Season 7 Spoilers: Top Seven Spoilers Revealed
By Anshu Shrivastava | December 20, 2013 7:32 PM EST
"True Blood" Season 7 is the final season. This HBO series will return sometime in summer, 2014, with 10 episodes for its final run. The filming on the series is scheduled to begin in January, 2014. Some sketchy details of the first two episodes of the final season have appeared due to the leaked casting sheets.
Here are the top seven spoilers that we know till now.
1. The first episode of "True Blood" Season 7 is called: "Jessus Gonna be Here." The premiere episode is directed by Stephen Moyer.
2. The premiere episode will feature multiple-flashbacks. One is likely to see Sookie and Tara as young girls. Also, there will be flashbacks of Bill, his wife and daughter
3. Eric's presence in the final season has been much speculated after the fire consumed him under the sunlit sky in the finale of Season 6. It is almost confirmed that Eric is alive and he will be seen in the final season of "True Blood."
4. In the second episode, a French woman in her 20s will be introduced as a potential love interest of Eric
5. Lafayette Reynolds will be in a serious relationship. He is getting a vampire boyfriend called Drake. The boyfriend has been described as a "cross between Jim Morrison and James Dean," having a poet's edge.
6. The final season might explore the human-vampire relationship
7. There is a possibility of a happy ending for Bill and Sookie.
Brian Buckner, executive producer of "True Blood," has promised to bring "Sookie's story to a close with heart, imagination and, of course, fun." He had said to Entertainment Weekly that "True Blood is "returning to the original theme of 'Let's see if vampires and humans can get along'.
"Everyone's going to come under the umbrella of that main story," said Buckner, adding that the audience can expect "a number of complicated three-way, four-way relationships."
To contact the editor, e-mail: