'Grey’s Anatomy' Season 10, Episode 13 Spoilers, Speculations: The Wedding Mess, Jolex Love, and Calzona Repair
By Arlene Paredes | December 20, 2013 1:56 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10, Episode 13 is not airing this week on the U.S. network ABC this Thursday, Dec. 19. There will be no new episodes until 2014, as the series is on winter break. Jesse Williams, who plays Jackson Avery, has a little bit of spoilers to tide fans over. What do fans think about Japril, Jolex, and Calzona?
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Japril Ship Wedding Mess: What does Jackson Avery want, actually?
"What is Jackson proposing when he stands up there?" Jesse Williams told The Hollywood Reporter. April (Sarah Drew) practically asked him early in Grey's Anatomy Season 10 (premiere episodes) to stop the wedding - just say the word. And then he got upset with her. That's when April re-proposed to her fiancée.
"If you love somebody, you tell them, even if you're scared it will cause problems or burn your life to the ground. Say it loud and go from there," the late Mark Sloan, in his deathbed, said this at the beginning of Grey's Anatomy Season 9. Everyone was reeling from the shock of the plane crash and the death of dear Lexie Grey (Chyler Leigh). But Avery never got the chance to "say it loud and proud" then. Now Avery realizes he can't just watch April marry someone else. What now?
Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 13: What happens to intern Stephanie Edwards? Minor spoilers ahead!
"Stephanie (Jerrika Hinton) is going to be hurting; you can't bounce back from that," Williams says, hinting there will be a whole lot of mess when ABC airs Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 13. The poor girl almost says "I love you" to Jackson in the same episode!
"(April Kepner is) standing there pausing and considering it and not shutting it down immediately," Williams points out, adding groom Matthew should not be expected to ignore the fact. The wedding is not likely to pick up where it left off.
Williams also proves he is quite attuned to his Avery character when he explains why Jackson didn't say anything that first time he stands up in Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 12. He says Avery shows "a physical illustration of self-censorship and catching himself." But no self-censorship was going to be sufficient because "there's no more waiting and he has to do what he has to do."
From Japril to Jolex to Calzona -- What happens next to Grey's Anatomy Season 10 ships?
Many fans discussing Grey's Anatomy Season 10 on forum sites are betting the wedding will be shut down. April Kepner runs away. Matthew walks out. It is going to be dramatic, and Japril fans will love it. All this on Episode 13? Speculations will have to do for now.
But Japril is not the only arc fans are looking forward to watching in 2014. Jolex (Camilla Luddington and Justin Chambers as Jo Wilson and Alex Karev) will deal with the Jimmy Evans (James Remar) situation. Karev's dad is in grave danger. Will Chief Webber (James Pickens, Jr) be able to save him after the mess that Shane (Gaius Charles) did?
As for Calzona (Sara Ramirez and Jessica Capshaw as Callie Torres and Arizona Robbins), are they going to be in a better, more secure married place? Clearly, Arizona still has some issues against Callie trying so hard to "fix" her. Apparently, Lauren (Hilarie Burton) saw and appreciated Arizona for who she is now, no fixing needed. The PTSD-suffering doc saw that as the reason she caved in to temptation.
So much going on for the couples in Grey's Anatomy Season 10. Spoilers are scarce but fans have certain predictions. If the Mapril wedding does push through, jaws will drop.
WATCH: Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 12; Get Up, Stand Up!
Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 13 airs in February 2013. While waiting, Japril fans can watch Seasons 6 to 9 DVDs of the series. Jackson and Kepner have been in a crawling love story that suddenly caught a lot of speed - and burned -- in Seasons 8, 9 and 10.
More Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Spoilers and TV Guide
'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Mid-Season Finale Review: Jackson and April as the New Mark Sloan and Lexie Grey? [SPOILERS]
'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 10, 'Exodus' Spoilers: Emily Thorne 'Dies' in Mid-Season Finale? [WATCH]
'Once Upon a Time' Season 3, Episode 11, 'Going Home' Spoilers: Rumple vs Peter Pan in Ultimate Battle; Emma Swan and Hook Share a Moment? [WATCH]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims