'Robsten' Fans Rejoice: Dylan Penn Denies Relationship with Robert Pattinson
By Sonalee singh | December 20, 2013 10:08 AM EST
Dylan Penn has finally addressed the rumors involving her and "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson. In a recent interview to GQ magazine Dylan said, "That's been very foreign to me. But actually kind of funny, because it's all bulls***."
Dylan has been in rumored to be in relationship with R-Patz since she was spotted in the club with him last September. They were even spotted partying and it was reported that Pattinson had planned a romantic vacation with Dylan to Hawaii.
A source had revealed to Daily Star Newspaper, "Rob wants to treat her to a break away. They have been seeing each other casually for months. He wants to jeep his options open, and he's looking forward to spending time with Dylan and getting to know her better in Hawaii."
However, all these rumors fizzled out when Rob was spotted rekindling his romance with Kristen Stewart. Apparently, Rob realized his love for Kristen Stewart and got back with her after getting into casual relationship Dylan. Is Dylan hurt by Rob and Kristen's reunion?
Reportedly, Robert Pattinson wanted to spend his Christmas holidays with Kristen Stewart in London. But Kristen denied the offer, as she is not comfortable with Rob's family.
A source told Hollywoodlife.com, "Kristen would love to see Rob in London but she doesn't want to be the source of any tension between Rob and his sisters. She feels like she's in good terms with Rob's mom after all the cheating drama."
"If things were different with the rest of his family, she would be there for Christmas, but she still has concerns. The last thing she wants is to bring any drama whatsoever to Rob's world," added the source.
At present Robert Pattinson is alone in London and according to Entertainmentwise.com, "He was spotted enjoying a lunch with friends and Tom Sturridge's fiancee Sienna Miller in Soho yesterday."
Dylan Penn's confession has indeed come as a sigh of relief for Robsten fans. Only time will tell if a reunion betweeen Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson is possible.
Let us know what you think.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia