'Robsten' Fans Rejoice: Dylan Penn Denies Relationship with Robert Pattinson
By Sonalee singh | December 20, 2013 10:08 AM EST
Dylan Penn has finally addressed the rumors involving her and "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson. In a recent interview to GQ magazine Dylan said, "That's been very foreign to me. But actually kind of funny, because it's all bulls***."
Dylan has been in rumored to be in relationship with R-Patz since she was spotted in the club with him last September. They were even spotted partying and it was reported that Pattinson had planned a romantic vacation with Dylan to Hawaii.
A source had revealed to Daily Star Newspaper, "Rob wants to treat her to a break away. They have been seeing each other casually for months. He wants to jeep his options open, and he's looking forward to spending time with Dylan and getting to know her better in Hawaii."
However, all these rumors fizzled out when Rob was spotted rekindling his romance with Kristen Stewart. Apparently, Rob realized his love for Kristen Stewart and got back with her after getting into casual relationship Dylan. Is Dylan hurt by Rob and Kristen's reunion?
Reportedly, Robert Pattinson wanted to spend his Christmas holidays with Kristen Stewart in London. But Kristen denied the offer, as she is not comfortable with Rob's family.
A source told Hollywoodlife.com, "Kristen would love to see Rob in London but she doesn't want to be the source of any tension between Rob and his sisters. She feels like she's in good terms with Rob's mom after all the cheating drama."
"If things were different with the rest of his family, she would be there for Christmas, but she still has concerns. The last thing she wants is to bring any drama whatsoever to Rob's world," added the source.
At present Robert Pattinson is alone in London and according to Entertainmentwise.com, "He was spotted enjoying a lunch with friends and Tom Sturridge's fiancee Sienna Miller in Soho yesterday."
Dylan Penn's confession has indeed come as a sigh of relief for Robsten fans. Only time will tell if a reunion betweeen Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson is possible.
Let us know what you think.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0