'Robsten' Fans Rejoice: Dylan Penn Denies Relationship with Robert Pattinson
By Sonalee singh | December 20, 2013 10:08 AM EST
Dylan Penn has finally addressed the rumors involving her and "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson. In a recent interview to GQ magazine Dylan said, "That's been very foreign to me. But actually kind of funny, because it's all bulls***."
Dylan has been in rumored to be in relationship with R-Patz since she was spotted in the club with him last September. They were even spotted partying and it was reported that Pattinson had planned a romantic vacation with Dylan to Hawaii.
A source had revealed to Daily Star Newspaper, "Rob wants to treat her to a break away. They have been seeing each other casually for months. He wants to jeep his options open, and he's looking forward to spending time with Dylan and getting to know her better in Hawaii."
However, all these rumors fizzled out when Rob was spotted rekindling his romance with Kristen Stewart. Apparently, Rob realized his love for Kristen Stewart and got back with her after getting into casual relationship Dylan. Is Dylan hurt by Rob and Kristen's reunion?
Reportedly, Robert Pattinson wanted to spend his Christmas holidays with Kristen Stewart in London. But Kristen denied the offer, as she is not comfortable with Rob's family.
A source told Hollywoodlife.com, "Kristen would love to see Rob in London but she doesn't want to be the source of any tension between Rob and his sisters. She feels like she's in good terms with Rob's mom after all the cheating drama."
"If things were different with the rest of his family, she would be there for Christmas, but she still has concerns. The last thing she wants is to bring any drama whatsoever to Rob's world," added the source.
At present Robert Pattinson is alone in London and according to Entertainmentwise.com, "He was spotted enjoying a lunch with friends and Tom Sturridge's fiancee Sienna Miller in Soho yesterday."
Dylan Penn's confession has indeed come as a sigh of relief for Robsten fans. Only time will tell if a reunion betweeen Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson is possible.
Let us know what you think.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports