'Robsten' Fans Rejoice: Dylan Penn Denies Relationship with Robert Pattinson
By Sonalee singh | December 20, 2013 10:08 AM EST
Dylan Penn has finally addressed the rumors involving her and "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson. In a recent interview to GQ magazine Dylan said, "That's been very foreign to me. But actually kind of funny, because it's all bulls***."
Dylan has been in rumored to be in relationship with R-Patz since she was spotted in the club with him last September. They were even spotted partying and it was reported that Pattinson had planned a romantic vacation with Dylan to Hawaii.
A source had revealed to Daily Star Newspaper, "Rob wants to treat her to a break away. They have been seeing each other casually for months. He wants to jeep his options open, and he's looking forward to spending time with Dylan and getting to know her better in Hawaii."
However, all these rumors fizzled out when Rob was spotted rekindling his romance with Kristen Stewart. Apparently, Rob realized his love for Kristen Stewart and got back with her after getting into casual relationship Dylan. Is Dylan hurt by Rob and Kristen's reunion?
Reportedly, Robert Pattinson wanted to spend his Christmas holidays with Kristen Stewart in London. But Kristen denied the offer, as she is not comfortable with Rob's family.
A source told Hollywoodlife.com, "Kristen would love to see Rob in London but she doesn't want to be the source of any tension between Rob and his sisters. She feels like she's in good terms with Rob's mom after all the cheating drama."
"If things were different with the rest of his family, she would be there for Christmas, but she still has concerns. The last thing she wants is to bring any drama whatsoever to Rob's world," added the source.
At present Robert Pattinson is alone in London and according to Entertainmentwise.com, "He was spotted enjoying a lunch with friends and Tom Sturridge's fiancee Sienna Miller in Soho yesterday."
Dylan Penn's confession has indeed come as a sigh of relief for Robsten fans. Only time will tell if a reunion betweeen Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson is possible.
Let us know what you think.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown