The Voice Season 6 (2014) Spoilers: Airdate and Names of the New Coaches Revealed in 2013 Finale Episode
By jaskiran kaur | December 18, 2013 4:31 PM EST
While The Voice Season 5 (2013) was in its final hours the show hosts revealed that The Voice Season 6 (2014) is already in works. The news excited one and all, as soon as its premiere date and coaches were revealed. (Spoilers)
According to the reports, on Dec. 17, 2013, during The Voice Season 5 (2013) finale episode, it was announced that the NBC's Emmy award winning singing reality competition show has been renewed for a new season. And the show will return sooner than its fans may expect it to be.
The Voice Season 6 (2014) Spoilers
During the finale of The Voice Season 5 (2013) it was announced that "The Voice" will return with new contestants in all new Season 6 (2014) on Feb. 24 at 8 pm (EST) on NBC. The premiere of The Voice Season 6 (2014) will be aired over two episodes following the show's usual routine.
There will be some alterations made in the latest season of the NBC's show. In The Voice Season 6 (2014) judges/ coaches of the show will be rotated. Coming back in the show are Usher and Shakira who will be rejoining present coaches, Coach Adam Levine and Coach Blake Shelton.
It is said that it is the customary rotation of the judges' panel and Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green are only taking a season off.
Meanwhile, The Voice Season 5 (2013) has crowned its new winner. Putting up a fierce competition this time was Team Adam with two out of three finalists contesting the finals. Tessanne Chin and Will Champlin were the two contenders of Team Adam battling for the most coveted "The Voice" trophy. They were competing with each other and Jacquie Lee of Team Christina for the top spot. But the one who took home the trophy, a recording contract and $100,000 cash prize was Jamaican singer Tessanne Chin.
The gala event in which the announcement of the renewal of NBC's show "The Voice" was made was a star studded night wherein high-profile artists like Lady Gaga, Celine Dion, Ne-Yo and more performed. Celebrity performances are common phenomenon which fans may expect to be followed in its upcoming Season 6 (2014). So watch out for more entertainment, challenges and performances as the show returns on Feb. 24 with its first The Voice Season 6 (2014) episode. It will be followed by an hour-long segment on Feb. 25, 2014.
For more spoilers and recap on The Voice Season 5 (2013), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff