Destiny Odom on Father’s Divorce: ‘I don’t want Khloe and Lamar reconciliation to happen anyway’
By Sonalee singh | December 17, 2013 7:09 PM EST
Destiny Odom is not bummed by her father Lamar Odom's divorce from Khloe Kardashian. A few days after Khloe filed divorce from Lamar, Destiny Odom dissed the reality star through social media.
She wrote on the last.fm page that she isn't affected by her father's divorce. Rather, she always doubted the longevity of Khloe and Lamar's relationship. Destiny wrote, "No one thought they were going to last, so honestly, who [cares]. I don't want it (Khloe and Lamar reconciliation) to happen anyways. I have him all to myself now!"
Apparently, Destiny was quite close to Khloe Kardashian. We wonder why she suddenly has taken a bitter stand towards her. When one of the Lamar fans asked Destiny that whether she will be cool with Khloe she repied with, "hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaa."
TMZ even reported that, "When another person wrote to Destiny, 15, advising her mother to get a lawyer to ensure Lamar's fortune is protected during the divorce," she replied: "It's called a PRENUP and [thank God] for it."
Khloe and Lamar got married in 2009 and the "Keeping It With Kardashians Star" shared a beautiful relationship with Lamar's kids. However, since Khloe pulled the plug on her relationship with Lamar things took a turn for the worse.
Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian does not seem to be too concerned about Lamar and his family's dramas. She is rumored to be dating baseball star, Matt Kemp. She was spotted heading out of a gym with the baseball player. They have also been spotted hanging out with each other on various occasions. On Nov. 25 they went together for a Drake concert and even attended the John Legend show on Dec 1, as reported by the nydailynews.com.
According to the Web site, Kemp was also seen chilling at Kardashian's Calabasas home. He even posted a picture of Kardashian Christmas tree with a caption, "Best time of the year!! It's gonna be a Cali Christmas this year.'
We are happy for Khloe especially after what she has been through with Lamar Odom but is this really the way to end it? Let us know what you think about Khloe and Lamar's divorce and her new budding relationship with Matt Kemp.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide