Destiny Odom on Father’s Divorce: ‘I don’t want Khloe and Lamar reconciliation to happen anyway’
By Sonalee singh | December 17, 2013 7:09 PM EST
Destiny Odom is not bummed by her father Lamar Odom's divorce from Khloe Kardashian. A few days after Khloe filed divorce from Lamar, Destiny Odom dissed the reality star through social media.
She wrote on the last.fm page that she isn't affected by her father's divorce. Rather, she always doubted the longevity of Khloe and Lamar's relationship. Destiny wrote, "No one thought they were going to last, so honestly, who [cares]. I don't want it (Khloe and Lamar reconciliation) to happen anyways. I have him all to myself now!"
Apparently, Destiny was quite close to Khloe Kardashian. We wonder why she suddenly has taken a bitter stand towards her. When one of the Lamar fans asked Destiny that whether she will be cool with Khloe she repied with, "hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaa."
TMZ even reported that, "When another person wrote to Destiny, 15, advising her mother to get a lawyer to ensure Lamar's fortune is protected during the divorce," she replied: "It's called a PRENUP and [thank God] for it."
Khloe and Lamar got married in 2009 and the "Keeping It With Kardashians Star" shared a beautiful relationship with Lamar's kids. However, since Khloe pulled the plug on her relationship with Lamar things took a turn for the worse.
Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian does not seem to be too concerned about Lamar and his family's dramas. She is rumored to be dating baseball star, Matt Kemp. She was spotted heading out of a gym with the baseball player. They have also been spotted hanging out with each other on various occasions. On Nov. 25 they went together for a Drake concert and even attended the John Legend show on Dec 1, as reported by the nydailynews.com.
According to the Web site, Kemp was also seen chilling at Kardashian's Calabasas home. He even posted a picture of Kardashian Christmas tree with a caption, "Best time of the year!! It's gonna be a Cali Christmas this year.'
We are happy for Khloe especially after what she has been through with Lamar Odom but is this really the way to end it? Let us know what you think about Khloe and Lamar's divorce and her new budding relationship with Matt Kemp.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners