Destiny Odom on Father’s Divorce: ‘I don’t want Khloe and Lamar reconciliation to happen anyway’
By Sonalee singh | December 17, 2013 7:09 PM EST
Destiny Odom is not bummed by her father Lamar Odom's divorce from Khloe Kardashian. A few days after Khloe filed divorce from Lamar, Destiny Odom dissed the reality star through social media.
She wrote on the last.fm page that she isn't affected by her father's divorce. Rather, she always doubted the longevity of Khloe and Lamar's relationship. Destiny wrote, "No one thought they were going to last, so honestly, who [cares]. I don't want it (Khloe and Lamar reconciliation) to happen anyways. I have him all to myself now!"
Apparently, Destiny was quite close to Khloe Kardashian. We wonder why she suddenly has taken a bitter stand towards her. When one of the Lamar fans asked Destiny that whether she will be cool with Khloe she repied with, "hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaa."
TMZ even reported that, "When another person wrote to Destiny, 15, advising her mother to get a lawyer to ensure Lamar's fortune is protected during the divorce," she replied: "It's called a PRENUP and [thank God] for it."
Khloe and Lamar got married in 2009 and the "Keeping It With Kardashians Star" shared a beautiful relationship with Lamar's kids. However, since Khloe pulled the plug on her relationship with Lamar things took a turn for the worse.
Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian does not seem to be too concerned about Lamar and his family's dramas. She is rumored to be dating baseball star, Matt Kemp. She was spotted heading out of a gym with the baseball player. They have also been spotted hanging out with each other on various occasions. On Nov. 25 they went together for a Drake concert and even attended the John Legend show on Dec 1, as reported by the nydailynews.com.
According to the Web site, Kemp was also seen chilling at Kardashian's Calabasas home. He even posted a picture of Kardashian Christmas tree with a caption, "Best time of the year!! It's gonna be a Cali Christmas this year.'
We are happy for Khloe especially after what she has been through with Lamar Odom but is this really the way to end it? Let us know what you think about Khloe and Lamar's divorce and her new budding relationship with Matt Kemp.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness