Destiny Odom on Father’s Divorce: ‘I don’t want Khloe and Lamar reconciliation to happen anyway’
By Sonalee singh | December 17, 2013 7:09 PM EST
Destiny Odom is not bummed by her father Lamar Odom's divorce from Khloe Kardashian. A few days after Khloe filed divorce from Lamar, Destiny Odom dissed the reality star through social media.
She wrote on the last.fm page that she isn't affected by her father's divorce. Rather, she always doubted the longevity of Khloe and Lamar's relationship. Destiny wrote, "No one thought they were going to last, so honestly, who [cares]. I don't want it (Khloe and Lamar reconciliation) to happen anyways. I have him all to myself now!"
Apparently, Destiny was quite close to Khloe Kardashian. We wonder why she suddenly has taken a bitter stand towards her. When one of the Lamar fans asked Destiny that whether she will be cool with Khloe she repied with, "hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaa."
TMZ even reported that, "When another person wrote to Destiny, 15, advising her mother to get a lawyer to ensure Lamar's fortune is protected during the divorce," she replied: "It's called a PRENUP and [thank God] for it."
Khloe and Lamar got married in 2009 and the "Keeping It With Kardashians Star" shared a beautiful relationship with Lamar's kids. However, since Khloe pulled the plug on her relationship with Lamar things took a turn for the worse.
Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian does not seem to be too concerned about Lamar and his family's dramas. She is rumored to be dating baseball star, Matt Kemp. She was spotted heading out of a gym with the baseball player. They have also been spotted hanging out with each other on various occasions. On Nov. 25 they went together for a Drake concert and even attended the John Legend show on Dec 1, as reported by the nydailynews.com.
According to the Web site, Kemp was also seen chilling at Kardashian's Calabasas home. He even posted a picture of Kardashian Christmas tree with a caption, "Best time of the year!! It's gonna be a Cali Christmas this year.'
We are happy for Khloe especially after what she has been through with Lamar Odom but is this really the way to end it? Let us know what you think about Khloe and Lamar's divorce and her new budding relationship with Matt Kemp.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS