Colin Farrell, Prince William, Michael B. Jordan: GQ Most Stylish Men of 2013
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | December 17, 2013 5:36 PM EST
International fashion magazine GQ has published its list of most stylish men in 2013. The list includes actors, athletes and entrepreneurs. Here are some of them.
Farrell was one of the most stylish men in 2013. He looked more cleaned up than ever. Hollywood's bad boy seems to have reformed and it shows on his styling. His wardrobe is heavily crowded with Dolce & Gabbana. There is a distinct focus on the darker hues highlighting the rebellious attitude of Farrell.
The co-founder of Twitter makes strong impressions when it comes to fashion. Dorsey is often seen in hoodies and T-shirts. He proves that people who dress seriously have to be taken seriously. His reverse collar Dior Homme shirts have already become a benchmark for him.
Not every head of state is known for being stylish. However, things are different when it comes to Prince William. He happens to be someone who manages to balance modernity and tradition with his styling. He wears double vent jackets and spread collars while he also prefers navy suits and double-breasted jackets. He favours chinos and sweaters with suede shoes when he wishes to go casual.
David Gandy looks good in whatever he flaunts. However, he still pays attention to what he wears even if he is not paid for it. He pulls off three-piece suits comfortably. He is equally comfortable in easy tees and suede bomber jackets.
Michael B. Jordan
Jordan is GQ's breakout star of the year. He broke out his style statement as he made it to the promotional rounds for Fruitvale Station. He showed everyone in Hollywood how to dress like a future lead actor in major blockbuster. Jordan did not hesitate to flaunt rock blue plaid suits with tan burnished wingtips. He is also equally comfortable in an air tie. He has proven many a time that he knows how to flaunt a tuxedo as well. He is expected to make it to the 2014 list as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers