Colin Farrell, Prince William, Michael B. Jordan: GQ Most Stylish Men of 2013
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | December 17, 2013 5:36 PM EST
International fashion magazine GQ has published its list of most stylish men in 2013. The list includes actors, athletes and entrepreneurs. Here are some of them.
Farrell was one of the most stylish men in 2013. He looked more cleaned up than ever. Hollywood's bad boy seems to have reformed and it shows on his styling. His wardrobe is heavily crowded with Dolce & Gabbana. There is a distinct focus on the darker hues highlighting the rebellious attitude of Farrell.
The co-founder of Twitter makes strong impressions when it comes to fashion. Dorsey is often seen in hoodies and T-shirts. He proves that people who dress seriously have to be taken seriously. His reverse collar Dior Homme shirts have already become a benchmark for him.
Not every head of state is known for being stylish. However, things are different when it comes to Prince William. He happens to be someone who manages to balance modernity and tradition with his styling. He wears double vent jackets and spread collars while he also prefers navy suits and double-breasted jackets. He favours chinos and sweaters with suede shoes when he wishes to go casual.
David Gandy looks good in whatever he flaunts. However, he still pays attention to what he wears even if he is not paid for it. He pulls off three-piece suits comfortably. He is equally comfortable in easy tees and suede bomber jackets.
Michael B. Jordan
Jordan is GQ's breakout star of the year. He broke out his style statement as he made it to the promotional rounds for Fruitvale Station. He showed everyone in Hollywood how to dress like a future lead actor in major blockbuster. Jordan did not hesitate to flaunt rock blue plaid suits with tan burnished wingtips. He is also equally comfortable in an air tie. He has proven many a time that he knows how to flaunt a tuxedo as well. He is expected to make it to the 2014 list as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate