Colin Farrell, Prince William, Michael B. Jordan: GQ Most Stylish Men of 2013
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | December 17, 2013 5:36 PM EST
International fashion magazine GQ has published its list of most stylish men in 2013. The list includes actors, athletes and entrepreneurs. Here are some of them.
Farrell was one of the most stylish men in 2013. He looked more cleaned up than ever. Hollywood's bad boy seems to have reformed and it shows on his styling. His wardrobe is heavily crowded with Dolce & Gabbana. There is a distinct focus on the darker hues highlighting the rebellious attitude of Farrell.
The co-founder of Twitter makes strong impressions when it comes to fashion. Dorsey is often seen in hoodies and T-shirts. He proves that people who dress seriously have to be taken seriously. His reverse collar Dior Homme shirts have already become a benchmark for him.
Not every head of state is known for being stylish. However, things are different when it comes to Prince William. He happens to be someone who manages to balance modernity and tradition with his styling. He wears double vent jackets and spread collars while he also prefers navy suits and double-breasted jackets. He favours chinos and sweaters with suede shoes when he wishes to go casual.
David Gandy looks good in whatever he flaunts. However, he still pays attention to what he wears even if he is not paid for it. He pulls off three-piece suits comfortably. He is equally comfortable in easy tees and suede bomber jackets.
Michael B. Jordan
Jordan is GQ's breakout star of the year. He broke out his style statement as he made it to the promotional rounds for Fruitvale Station. He showed everyone in Hollywood how to dress like a future lead actor in major blockbuster. Jordan did not hesitate to flaunt rock blue plaid suits with tan burnished wingtips. He is also equally comfortable in an air tie. He has proven many a time that he knows how to flaunt a tuxedo as well. He is expected to make it to the 2014 list as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report