Colin Farrell, Prince William, Michael B. Jordan: GQ Most Stylish Men of 2013
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | December 17, 2013 5:36 PM EST
International fashion magazine GQ has published its list of most stylish men in 2013. The list includes actors, athletes and entrepreneurs. Here are some of them.
Farrell was one of the most stylish men in 2013. He looked more cleaned up than ever. Hollywood's bad boy seems to have reformed and it shows on his styling. His wardrobe is heavily crowded with Dolce & Gabbana. There is a distinct focus on the darker hues highlighting the rebellious attitude of Farrell.
The co-founder of Twitter makes strong impressions when it comes to fashion. Dorsey is often seen in hoodies and T-shirts. He proves that people who dress seriously have to be taken seriously. His reverse collar Dior Homme shirts have already become a benchmark for him.
Not every head of state is known for being stylish. However, things are different when it comes to Prince William. He happens to be someone who manages to balance modernity and tradition with his styling. He wears double vent jackets and spread collars while he also prefers navy suits and double-breasted jackets. He favours chinos and sweaters with suede shoes when he wishes to go casual.
David Gandy looks good in whatever he flaunts. However, he still pays attention to what he wears even if he is not paid for it. He pulls off three-piece suits comfortably. He is equally comfortable in easy tees and suede bomber jackets.
Michael B. Jordan
Jordan is GQ's breakout star of the year. He broke out his style statement as he made it to the promotional rounds for Fruitvale Station. He showed everyone in Hollywood how to dress like a future lead actor in major blockbuster. Jordan did not hesitate to flaunt rock blue plaid suits with tan burnished wingtips. He is also equally comfortable in an air tie. He has proven many a time that he knows how to flaunt a tuxedo as well. He is expected to make it to the 2014 list as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch