Colin Farrell, Prince William, Michael B. Jordan: GQ Most Stylish Men of 2013
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | December 17, 2013 5:36 PM EST
International fashion magazine GQ has published its list of most stylish men in 2013. The list includes actors, athletes and entrepreneurs. Here are some of them.
Farrell was one of the most stylish men in 2013. He looked more cleaned up than ever. Hollywood's bad boy seems to have reformed and it shows on his styling. His wardrobe is heavily crowded with Dolce & Gabbana. There is a distinct focus on the darker hues highlighting the rebellious attitude of Farrell.
The co-founder of Twitter makes strong impressions when it comes to fashion. Dorsey is often seen in hoodies and T-shirts. He proves that people who dress seriously have to be taken seriously. His reverse collar Dior Homme shirts have already become a benchmark for him.
Not every head of state is known for being stylish. However, things are different when it comes to Prince William. He happens to be someone who manages to balance modernity and tradition with his styling. He wears double vent jackets and spread collars while he also prefers navy suits and double-breasted jackets. He favours chinos and sweaters with suede shoes when he wishes to go casual.
David Gandy looks good in whatever he flaunts. However, he still pays attention to what he wears even if he is not paid for it. He pulls off three-piece suits comfortably. He is equally comfortable in easy tees and suede bomber jackets.
Michael B. Jordan
Jordan is GQ's breakout star of the year. He broke out his style statement as he made it to the promotional rounds for Fruitvale Station. He showed everyone in Hollywood how to dress like a future lead actor in major blockbuster. Jordan did not hesitate to flaunt rock blue plaid suits with tan burnished wingtips. He is also equally comfortable in an air tie. He has proven many a time that he knows how to flaunt a tuxedo as well. He is expected to make it to the 2014 list as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide