Battlefield 4 vs. Call of Duty: Ghosts: New Issues From BF4 Patch and T-Rex In-Game; COD: Ghosts’ Player Customisation
By Gel Galang | December 17, 2013 2:52 PM EST
There seems to be no immediate end to the issues plaguing "Battlefield 4," and DICE may still have to spend quite some time with the game before it becomes flawless enough for gamers to enjoy.
Even with the release of patches for different versions, the issues just keep popping up, just as in the most recently released patch for "Battlefield 4" PC. In a report from Polygon, the update targets major vulnerabilities, such as the kill trading issues, but at the expense of other issues appearing. It seems that players may now encounter two problems related to flickering graphics for Nvidia card users and a stuck revive bar on the screen.
As for the other details of the update, players can expect the following fixes for "Battlefield 4" PC:
- Fix crash causing game stalling and sound loop
- Fix SUAV missing targeted enemy soldiers
- Fix for Defuse bug where teams would not win once the timer runs out
- Fix for kill camera being stuck after revival
- Fix for glitch transitioning players from Spectator Mode when playing Defuse game mode
Check out the link above for the full list of changes and fixes for the update.
*See Valve's prototype Steam Machine unboxed. Is it a better device than either the PS4 or Xbox One? Check out the details and the unboxing video here.
The T-Rex Easter Egg
An exciting find has been circulating about "Battlefield 4" and it has something to do with dinosaurs. Though a sighting is still not available in the game, the roar of a T-Rex is said to be distinctly heard if players follow a few steps in order to unlock the sound.
Many videos are already out trying to disseminate the secret to hearing the dinosaur roar. Gaming Gamers even provide a fully detailed guide to activating the sound file. Those interested can check this out in the link.
*A DLC for "Call of DUty: Ghosts" has been dated, along with add-on announcements for "Assassin's Creed 4" and the confirmed "The Last of Us" PS4 version hoax. Read the details here.
Here's a video detailing how to find some of the hidden switches that are necessary to unlock the roar:
Extinction Mode Allows Player Customisation
There's something more to expect with "Call of Duty: Ghosts'" Extinction Mode as the newest update will introduce player customisation.
*Download the newest update for "Pokemon X and Y" to serve as a defense for the cheating tool now available online. Read the full story here.
GamingBolt has spotted the announcement via a live stream, though a release date for the update has not yet been announced. But according to the report, the new feature will be similar to Create a Soldier as a multiplayer component and will most likely enhance the already exciting and first-ever Extinction Mode for the "Call of Duty" franchise.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide