Battlefield 4 vs. Call of Duty: Ghosts: New Issues From BF4 Patch and T-Rex In-Game; COD: Ghosts’ Player Customisation
By Gel Galang | December 17, 2013 2:52 PM EST
There seems to be no immediate end to the issues plaguing "Battlefield 4," and DICE may still have to spend quite some time with the game before it becomes flawless enough for gamers to enjoy.
Even with the release of patches for different versions, the issues just keep popping up, just as in the most recently released patch for "Battlefield 4" PC. In a report from Polygon, the update targets major vulnerabilities, such as the kill trading issues, but at the expense of other issues appearing. It seems that players may now encounter two problems related to flickering graphics for Nvidia card users and a stuck revive bar on the screen.
As for the other details of the update, players can expect the following fixes for "Battlefield 4" PC:
- Fix crash causing game stalling and sound loop
- Fix SUAV missing targeted enemy soldiers
- Fix for Defuse bug where teams would not win once the timer runs out
- Fix for kill camera being stuck after revival
- Fix for glitch transitioning players from Spectator Mode when playing Defuse game mode
Check out the link above for the full list of changes and fixes for the update.
*See Valve's prototype Steam Machine unboxed. Is it a better device than either the PS4 or Xbox One? Check out the details and the unboxing video here.
The T-Rex Easter Egg
An exciting find has been circulating about "Battlefield 4" and it has something to do with dinosaurs. Though a sighting is still not available in the game, the roar of a T-Rex is said to be distinctly heard if players follow a few steps in order to unlock the sound.
Many videos are already out trying to disseminate the secret to hearing the dinosaur roar. Gaming Gamers even provide a fully detailed guide to activating the sound file. Those interested can check this out in the link.
*A DLC for "Call of DUty: Ghosts" has been dated, along with add-on announcements for "Assassin's Creed 4" and the confirmed "The Last of Us" PS4 version hoax. Read the details here.
Here's a video detailing how to find some of the hidden switches that are necessary to unlock the roar:
Extinction Mode Allows Player Customisation
There's something more to expect with "Call of Duty: Ghosts'" Extinction Mode as the newest update will introduce player customisation.
*Download the newest update for "Pokemon X and Y" to serve as a defense for the cheating tool now available online. Read the full story here.
GamingBolt has spotted the announcement via a live stream, though a release date for the update has not yet been announced. But according to the report, the new feature will be similar to Create a Soldier as a multiplayer component and will most likely enhance the already exciting and first-ever Extinction Mode for the "Call of Duty" franchise.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Updates: Meet The Leaders of Team Magma and Aqua, Trainer and His Mega Gallade
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Gay And Lesbian Pregnancy Now Available As Alternative To Adoption
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown