Twilight Co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Christmas Plans Details: United or Separated?
By jaskiran kaur | December 13, 2013 2:48 PM EST
Christmas is just around the corner. Everyone is busy planning a reunion with their family and loved ones on a festive occasion of Xmas. The Christmas spirit is all about love, celebration and togetherness. But will this Christmas brings the same for "Twilight" stars and alleged couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Are they separated or united this Xmas? Continue to read to find out the truth and their Christmas holiday plans.
The "Twilight" couple has been under media scrutiny for quite a while now. Since the time the news about their reunion has emerged, all eyes are on them and there is a frenzy of speculations swirling around them. Yet again, media is abuzz in attempt to find out a concrete evidence of their reunion based on their Christmas plans.
"Twilight" Stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewarts Christmas Plans- Details
Earlier on, it was rumored that "Twilight" actress Kristen Stewart would be visiting London to see Robert Pattinson and celebrate Xmas together. But there seem to be a turn of events and plans.
Actress Kristen Stewart had an open invitation by alleged beau Robert Pattinson to visit him in London, while he is with his family there.
"Rob reached out to Kristen to congratulate her for Camp X-Ray being selected for Sundance. They talked for awhile and by the end of the conversation he invited her to come see him in London. Not sure if she's 100% going to take him up on it, but she was just so happy" revealed a friend of Kristen Stewart to HollywoodLife.com while talking about Robert Pattinson's Xmas invitation to the lady.
Even though the gorgeous actress is excited about the invitation but she is still contemplating on her decision. According to speculations based on latest reports Kristen Stewart may not be visiting Robert Pattinson in London and they may spend Christmas apart. Kristen's decision about skipping Xmas with Robert is based on some serious reasons such as Robert's family disapproval of her.
"Kristen would love to see Rob in London but she doesn't want to be the source of any tension between Rob and his sisters. She feels like she's on good terms with Rob's mom after all the cheating drama," another friend of Kristen Stewart told HollywoodLife.com.
"If things were different with the rest of his family, she would be there for Christmas, but she still has concerns," the friend adds. "The last thing she wants is to bring any drama whatsoever to Rob's world," added the friend of "Twilight" actress.
While Kristen Stewart is considering staying away from "Twilight" co-star and alleged love interest on Christmas due to her differences with his family, some other reports reveal that Robert's producers also want the same.
"Producers of the new movies he is cast in strongly suggest he avoid public contact with Kristen because it damages his reputation and brand," revealed a source to Celebritydirtylaundry.com.
Even though, Robert Pattinson's family and producer don't approve of his and Kristen Stewart's reunion. Fans of "Twilight" movie, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart love to see them together and appreciate their bond. They hope despite of all the differences, the alleged couple find some way to be together on Christmas or New Years.
For more news on "Twilight" actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying