Twilight Co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Christmas Plans Details: United or Separated?
By jaskiran kaur | December 13, 2013 2:48 PM EST
Christmas is just around the corner. Everyone is busy planning a reunion with their family and loved ones on a festive occasion of Xmas. The Christmas spirit is all about love, celebration and togetherness. But will this Christmas brings the same for "Twilight" stars and alleged couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Are they separated or united this Xmas? Continue to read to find out the truth and their Christmas holiday plans.
The "Twilight" couple has been under media scrutiny for quite a while now. Since the time the news about their reunion has emerged, all eyes are on them and there is a frenzy of speculations swirling around them. Yet again, media is abuzz in attempt to find out a concrete evidence of their reunion based on their Christmas plans.
"Twilight" Stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewarts Christmas Plans- Details
Earlier on, it was rumored that "Twilight" actress Kristen Stewart would be visiting London to see Robert Pattinson and celebrate Xmas together. But there seem to be a turn of events and plans.
Actress Kristen Stewart had an open invitation by alleged beau Robert Pattinson to visit him in London, while he is with his family there.
"Rob reached out to Kristen to congratulate her for Camp X-Ray being selected for Sundance. They talked for awhile and by the end of the conversation he invited her to come see him in London. Not sure if she's 100% going to take him up on it, but she was just so happy" revealed a friend of Kristen Stewart to HollywoodLife.com while talking about Robert Pattinson's Xmas invitation to the lady.
Even though the gorgeous actress is excited about the invitation but she is still contemplating on her decision. According to speculations based on latest reports Kristen Stewart may not be visiting Robert Pattinson in London and they may spend Christmas apart. Kristen's decision about skipping Xmas with Robert is based on some serious reasons such as Robert's family disapproval of her.
"Kristen would love to see Rob in London but she doesn't want to be the source of any tension between Rob and his sisters. She feels like she's on good terms with Rob's mom after all the cheating drama," another friend of Kristen Stewart told HollywoodLife.com.
"If things were different with the rest of his family, she would be there for Christmas, but she still has concerns," the friend adds. "The last thing she wants is to bring any drama whatsoever to Rob's world," added the friend of "Twilight" actress.
While Kristen Stewart is considering staying away from "Twilight" co-star and alleged love interest on Christmas due to her differences with his family, some other reports reveal that Robert's producers also want the same.
"Producers of the new movies he is cast in strongly suggest he avoid public contact with Kristen because it damages his reputation and brand," revealed a source to Celebritydirtylaundry.com.
Even though, Robert Pattinson's family and producer don't approve of his and Kristen Stewart's reunion. Fans of "Twilight" movie, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart love to see them together and appreciate their bond. They hope despite of all the differences, the alleged couple find some way to be together on Christmas or New Years.
For more news on "Twilight" actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More