Finding a gift for that special someone in your life can be difficult any time of the year - let alone at Christmas.
You may have a generous budget but the endless hours of deliberation, the days spent scouring the high street and planning the final presentation are enough to send someone into hibernation until the New Year.
But if you want to really push the boat out, why not add a touch of luxury with these blingtastic gift ideas? A trip of a lifetime or the most stylish designer heels on the market maybe?
While you ponder, IBTimes UK is offering a festive hand by pointing you in the right direction with a few gift ideas that will have the person you love screaming your praise for months to come. Trust us.
And if you see something you dream of yourself, start dropping a few hints - now!
1) For the shoe lover: Christian Louboutin's Daffodile pumps
These Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160 crystal-embellished leather pumps are £3,795 from http://www.net-a-porter.com
2) For the adventurous soul: 20 iconic film locations in one
Visit some of the world's most famous film locations, including Machu Picchu in Peru where some of the Motorcycle Diaries was filmed, for a once-in-a-lifetime trip for £198,000 at VeryFirstTo.com
3) For the time-keeper: Audemars Piguet Ladies Royal Oak Offshore Watch
Audemars Piguet Ladies Royal Oak Offshore for £36,895 at officialwatches.com
4) For the long-distance lover: Santiago Gonzales Crocodile weekend bag
Santiago Gonzales Crocodile weekend bag for £3,595 from VerFirstTo.com
5) For the collector: Ebony watch box
Get your hands on this Ebony Watch Box for £750 from http://www.giftlab.com
6) For the sex kitten: Agent Provocateur nightdress
This Agent Provocateur Soiree lingerie is £1,595 at www.agentprovocateur.com
7) For the vintage lover: Parker pen
Parker Duofold giant pen, £25,950 exclusively at Harrods
8) For the thrill-seeker: Aston Martin
Aston Martin DB9 from astonmartin.com. Prices on request
9) For the fashionista: Chanel vintage jewellery quilted leather bag
Chanel vintage jewellery quilted leather round flap bag in black for £2,290 from stylebop.com
10) For the trendsetter: Bee pendant
This bee drop pendant boasts a 25.15 carat Zambian emerald, topped by a 1.04 carat diamond. It costs £65,000 from theofennell.com.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail: