The Voice Season 5 (2013) Winner: Team Blake Bids Goodbye, Team Adam Stands Strong; Find Out Who Will Win?
By jaskiran kaur | December 12, 2013 3:58 PM EST
On Tuesday night, Dec. 10, 2013 The Voice U.S. declared its top 3 finalists for its Season 5 (2013) in the Semifinals Round in Week 6 of Live Playoffs and Elimination. The double elimination came as a shock wherein Team Blake bid goodbye to the stage with its last contestant Cole Vosbury. Undeniably, The Voice Season 5 seems to be going good for Team Adam as his team continues to stay strong with 2 out of 3 finalists who will be competing in the finals round in Week 7 of live shows.
Blake Shelton's winning streak came to an end with Cole Vosbury's elimination in the elimination episode of The Voice Season 5 Semifinals Round. It was highly anticipated by fans that The Voice Season 5 (2013) winner would be from Team Blake. Since the time Coach Blake Shelton has occupied the judge's chair on The Voice U.S., it will be for the first time when he stands no chance of winning the finals of the show.
After coaching Jermaine Paul, Cassadee Pope and Danielle Bradbery to triumph the last three seasons of The Voice, Blake failed to assist his last contestant of The Voice 2013 in reaching even the finale. At the same time, chances for Coach Adam Levine to win the show seem higher than Coach Christina Aguilera.
Competing in the finals round are the top 3 finalists named: Tessanne Chin and Will Champlin of Team Adam and Jacquie Lee of Team Christina.
Jacquie Lee is undoubtedly a teen prodigy, but her rivals Tessanne Chin and Will Champlin have great experience behind them in the field of music. Tessanne Chin, Jamaican singer, has a solo album titled "In Between Words" and has worked and toured with Jamaican musician Jimmy Cliff. On the other hand, Jacquie Lee, 16, is competing with Will Champlin who is the son of legendary musician, singer, songwriter, keyboard artist and rock band Chicago's member Bill Champlin. Also, Will Champlin has worked with yet another veteran musician Glenn Frey of The Eagles.
At the same time, seasoned musician Blake Shelton who is also the coach whose team has won The Voice U.S. for three times in a row has given out his verdict. Coach Blake has predicted the winner of The Voice Season 5 (2013) and according to him it will be Tessanne Chin from the new winning coach Adam Levine.
"I'm bummed about it. I wanted that for Cole. He's just a good dude, he truly is. But that's not all it takes to win this thing. You've got to have something that none of us can figure out," said Coach Blake while speaking to TODAY about Cole Vosbury being eliminated from the semifinals.
"I don't know if we've ever seen competition this tough on this show. Normally at this point I think you see somebody ... that really becomes an obvious person that's going to win the thing. This year, that hasn't been the case. It's like week to week," added Coach and country singer Blake Shelton.
On predicting the winner of The Voice Season 5 (2013) Blake said: "And if you go by this week's performance, everything points to Tessanne (Chin) right now, so that wouldn't surprise me to see (her win)."
Earlier on, while speaking to HollywoodLife.com, Blake Shelton sounded quite determined to win The Voice Season 5(2013). "Well I have one job on this show. I am trying to win this thing. I take that seriously, and whether I get to the finale with three people or one person it doesn't change my focus," told Blake to HollywoodLife.com after the Nov. 26 episode.
"I hate it, and it hurts because I don't want to see a friend leave the show - especially someone like Ray, who I really respect. But I still have a job to do, and what they pay me for is to be a coach on The Voice and to win the show. I am not paid to lose. My plan is to hold the Season 5 trophy. If that doesn't happen then that is on me, and not on Cole," added Blake Shelton.
Well, only time can tell how accurate these predictions are. Meanwhile, fans are eagerly waiting for the finals round performance episode which will be aired on Dec. 16, 2013. Based on the performance of the top 3 finalists- Tessanne Chin and Will Champlin from Team Adam and Jacquie Lee from Team Christina- in The Voice Season 5 (201) Finals Round in Week 7, the public will decide who takes the most coveted trophy home. The performance episode will be followed by results show on Dec. 17 where the winner of The Voice Season 5 (2013) will be announced. So don't forget to tune into the biggest reality singing competition show on NBC next week.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display