'Fast And Furious 7' Film: Justin Bieber to Replace Paul Walker?
By Sonalee singh | December 11, 2013 8:44 PM EST
What if reports claim that Justin Bieber could play the part of Paul Walker in the "Fast and Furious 7" film, how would fans react? There are speculations that the "Baby" singer can become the part of the racing car franchise. According to Carbuzz.com Ludacris has expressed the wish to cast the Canadian singer in "Fast And Furious 7".
There is still no final news about who will replace Paul Walker's character in the film. However, for some reason makers are considering 19-year-old singer to become the part of the film. Some fans just can't get their head around the preposterous idea.
Bieber may have six pack abs and a fit body but his chocolate boy image doesn't fit in the role of a car junkie.
Pual Walker played the lead role in the "Fast and Furious" franchise and he did roles which were close to his heart. In case of Justin Beiber, we wonder if driving a car is really one of his passions?
As far as we know, Bieber loves to party with the strippers, sleep with unknown girls and party in nightclubs. For weeks now, he has been the talk of the town for getting involved in illegal activities (painting graffiti on a wall in Australia and getting spotted in a brothel in Brazil).
We highly doubt whether Bieber can bring his star power to one of the most successful Hollywood franchise.
Meanwhile, Paul Walker's family is still mourning the sudden demise of the actor and Universal studious has halted the filming of "Fast and Furious 7." The Production house told US Weekly, "All of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family and our extended Fast & Furious family of cast, crew, and filmmakers. At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on Fast & Furious 7 for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date