Short on cash in Gran Turismo 6? Fear not, because your broke-days are finally over thanks to a new money glitch that is allowing players to make 20 million credits in less than a few minutes.
The Gran Turismo 6 money glitch, which comes via OPM, requires users to buy and sell a Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo, apart from a few other things. Go through the guide below for a wholesome step-by-step explanation on how to make the most of this glitch.
It is expected that this glitch will be patched out very soon, so it is best that you go ahead and capitalise on it right away.
1) A copy of Gran Turismo 6 installed
2) The 1.01 patch installed
3) And at least a million in game credits
1) Enter the My Home area.
2) Go into Vision GT.
3) Purchase the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo.
4) Pick "No" when it asks you if you want to use the car.
5) Go back to the "My home" area.
6) Save the game manually.
7) Quit the game after the save is complete.
8) Go to Game Data Utility and delete the 1.01 patch.
9) Now reload the game.
10) Skip the prompt to download the patch.
11) Head over to your garage in the game.
12) Pick your Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo, which will now be called "".
13) Try to sell it and the price should be something like "333,993,856 CR".
14) Go ahead and make the sale.
15) Return to your home screen and you'll have about 20 million in game credits after the transaction.
If you'd like to view the step-by-step process of the Gran Turismo 6 money glitch, then have a look at this video below.