Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 12 Spoilers: Will They Say I Do Amidst all the Mess in Midseason Finale? [VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | December 10, 2013 5:42 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 has reached its midseason (winter) finale. After one more episode, ABC's super hit medical drama takes to winter slumber. But before that there is a wedding to attend in its Midseason Finale Episode 12 "Get Up, Stand Up." The spoilers' video and synopsis hint at lots of drama and surge of emotions to be witnessed by fans. Read on to find out what may happen in "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 12 (Midseason Finale). (Spoilers Ahead!)
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 12 (Midseason/ Winter Finale) Spoilers: Things to Expect
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 will return with its midseason finale segment in Episode 12 before it goes for a short interval during the holidays. The episode titled "Get Up, Stand Up" revolves around the much anticipated wedding of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. April Kepner is all set to marry her fiancé Matthew Taylor. But will they say "I Do?"
The official synopsis of "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 12 "Get Up & Stand Up" promises lots of drama in the lives of the major characters of the show on the day of April Kepner's wedding.
The official synopsis reads: "On the day of April's wedding, the Grey Sloan Memorial doctors are all preoccupied with their own drama. Meredith and Cristina continue to argue about their research and careers, Bailey comes clean to Ben about her feelings regarding him moving back to Seattle, and Shane puts himself in a risky situation. Meanwhile, Derek gets a phone call that will change his life."
Besides the official synopsis, there is a promo (spoilers) video that tells that each one of them at the hospital has set of challenges to deal with on the day which should otherwise be joyous.
The Wedding- According to the spoilers, the day when everyone should be excited and thrilled, things take an unexpected turn. Everyone seems grumpy and monstrous, including the bride-to-be. The voiceover in the promo video calls April a "bridezilla." One can see the bride running around while preparing herself and her bridesmaid for her wedding. "You will look pretty at my wedding!" says April to one of her bridesmaid while getting her dress mended.
In store, there is also an emotional moment between Jackson and April. Jackson who was earlier reluctant to attend his ex's wedding, may now be attending the ceremony upon being insisted by the bridegroom Matthew. Will his presence make things awkward for April?
Meredith and Cristina- Meanwhile, tension between former best friends Cristina and Meredith rise. One can hear Meredith yelling "go to hell" at Cristina. Their careers and ambitions are surely taking a toll on their lives. Will it completely ruin their friendship?
Ben and Bailey- According to the spoilers, Bailey will be confronting Ben and will reveal her fears and feelings about him. It is time Ben knows what Bailey has been feeling since the time he came back to Seattle.
Alex, Jimmy and Jo- Alex is definitely facing a tough time with his father Jimmy in the hospital and Jo assisting him in his treatment, despite of Alex's unwillingness to do so. One can see Alex infuriated as he discovers some disturbance in a patient's room. The only person who seems to challenge his patience at the moment is his father.
Elsewhere, Arizona can be seen howling and her face is sopping wet and Shane is going to find himself in a situation that may prove to be hazardous for him.
Meanwhile, Derek is going to receive a call that will prove to be life changing for him. Also, in the promo (spoilers) video one can see Derek and Owen exchanging furious looks at each other as the elevator door closes.
Amidst all this mess, April Kepner is looking pretty in her wedding dress. But what will her wedding bring for her? Will the bride and groom successfully exchange the rings, or will they succumb to the tensions rising around them? Find out how it all ends in midseason (winter) finale segment of Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 12 Get Up, Stand Up on Dec. 12, 2013 on ABC.
Video: Grey's Anatomy 10X12 Promo "Get up, Stand Up" Winter/Midseason Finale
For more spoilers of Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Midseason Finale Episode 12 and more, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop