Miranda Kerr Finally Talks about her Split with Orlando Bloom: What Does She Think of Bloom Dating Liv Tyler? [See Photos]
By charmaine corne clutton | December 10, 2013 3:49 PM EST
After their marriage of three years, it was a shock to their fans and to Hollywood when supermodel and former Victoria's Secret Angel, Miranda Kerr split with British actor Orlando Bloom. The two seemed like a couple that were madly in love. Both had the looks and were good in their own craft. The couple have a son named Flynn.
In October of this year, the supermodel announced her split from Bloom. Despite them telling the press everything they could about their private lives, the media had gone to writing things such as the various reasons for their failed marriage. There were those who attempted to say that it was Bloom's idea of finally letting go of the marriage since Miranda was too stuck up in her work to be a mother to Flynn and a wife to him. There were other sites that said it was because Miranda was dating the richest man in Australia, James Packer, which was the reason for her break-up with Bloom.
The latest in instances is now because Bloom had always fancied co-star in the "Lord of the Rings", Liv Tyler. The two were said to have gotten cozy at the premiere of a movie in a private room where they were caught canoodling and holding hands.
Kerr had finally opened up about her marriage with Bloom saying in her interview with Harper's Bizarre Australia, "We respect each other and with respect comes understanding. When there's understanding, I guess everything is a little more harmonious. We're still very big parts of each other's lives. There's no reason for us to be anything but a united front. We still love and care for each other deeply."
Kerr had also added:
"'Flynn is the most important thing in both our lives. And because we share that bond, we both feel it's important to be united."
We hope all celebrities could be like this, the two seem to be best of friends despite everything that is going on in their lives and Flynn is a boy who is very much loved by his parents.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’