Details Of Roger Rodas' Wife Kristine Rodas
By ambika thakur | December 10, 2013 3:02 PM EST
Roger Rodas, 38, an El Salvador native was killed along with Actor Paul Walker in a car crash Nov. 30, leaving behind his 38-year-old wife Kristine Rodas and two kids. As the public would like to know more about his family, we have compiled the information about Mrs. Rodas.
KCAL9′s Brittney Hopper talked to Rodas' family and friends and they said he will be remembered as an adoring family man and humble philanthropist. One friend noted that Rodas was a kind-hearted person who valued his community.
"He is a simple guy. He loves cars, he loves to drive. He's such a family person, too. Nothing but love, all from the heart," another friend told Hopper. Hopper had a word with Rodas family members via phone but they have requested for privacy during this testing time.
Formerly known as Kristine Bornais, Kristine Marie Rodas is from Glendale, Calif. She attended Herbert Hoover High School in Fresco, Calif. Mrs. Rodas became the proprietor of Encore Dance Fitness in 2012. Kristine and Roger Rodas own a four-bedroom house in Santa Clarita Valley.
Here are the details of Kristine Rodas from Encore website:
- Kristine is an authorized group fitness instructor and health club manager.
- She is trained in vertical dance and has performed the dance for two years.
- She has taught women's aqua aerobics.
- She practices yoga, pilates and ballet on a regular basis.
- In recent times, Kristine has trained dancer in Qignition's dance show called "QiDance."
- She is an elementary school teacher and has earned BA in Child Development from California State University in Northridge, CA.
- She has 7 years of teaching experience in the primary grade.
- At present, she is living in Valencia with her family.
"I was a 'Gym Rat' for about 18 years before I tried dance for fitness. I fell in love immediately. Finally a way to have fun, learn new skills, strive towards new goals, make awesome friends, and get a killer workout at the same time. My body changed for the better after my first 8 months in a way that my traditional workouts didn't do. The difference...I actually wanted to workout. I couldn't wait for my next class. I started incorporating Yoga and Pilates into my dance workout schedule and finally felt balanced in my weekly workouts. I returned to my gym once after I started dancing. I sat on the stationary bike, looked around at all the unhappy people, and thought to myself, 'I can be dancing right now.' I got up and left and never looked back," Kristine said on Encore Web site.
The eight-year-old son of Roger Rodas has made earliest attempts to save his father at the crash site but failed.
"I ran over afterwards, I was trying to find Roger's son. I found out his son had jumped the fence and gone over, he was trying to get his dad out. Paul Walker's best friend was trying to get Paul out of the car while it was still on fire ... he was trying to save his friend ... there was nothing he could do." Stated Jim Torp, who attended the same charity event Mr Rodas and Mr Walker hosted and were returning from before the Car accident to the "New York Daily News."
Keep reading on as we are coming up with more information about Roger Rodas' family shortly.
Watch:Encore Dance Fitness Grand Opening
You may also like to read more:
The Paul Walker Chronicles: All About Roger Rodas, The Driver Who Died Opposite Walker [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS] Read HERE
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal