Details Of Roger Rodas' Wife Kristine Rodas
By ambika thakur | December 10, 2013 3:02 PM EST
Roger Rodas, 38, an El Salvador native was killed along with Actor Paul Walker in a car crash Nov. 30, leaving behind his 38-year-old wife Kristine Rodas and two kids. As the public would like to know more about his family, we have compiled the information about Mrs. Rodas.
KCAL9′s Brittney Hopper talked to Rodas' family and friends and they said he will be remembered as an adoring family man and humble philanthropist. One friend noted that Rodas was a kind-hearted person who valued his community.
"He is a simple guy. He loves cars, he loves to drive. He's such a family person, too. Nothing but love, all from the heart," another friend told Hopper. Hopper had a word with Rodas family members via phone but they have requested for privacy during this testing time.
Formerly known as Kristine Bornais, Kristine Marie Rodas is from Glendale, Calif. She attended Herbert Hoover High School in Fresco, Calif. Mrs. Rodas became the proprietor of Encore Dance Fitness in 2012. Kristine and Roger Rodas own a four-bedroom house in Santa Clarita Valley.
Here are the details of Kristine Rodas from Encore website:
- Kristine is an authorized group fitness instructor and health club manager.
- She is trained in vertical dance and has performed the dance for two years.
- She has taught women's aqua aerobics.
- She practices yoga, pilates and ballet on a regular basis.
- In recent times, Kristine has trained dancer in Qignition's dance show called "QiDance."
- She is an elementary school teacher and has earned BA in Child Development from California State University in Northridge, CA.
- She has 7 years of teaching experience in the primary grade.
- At present, she is living in Valencia with her family.
"I was a 'Gym Rat' for about 18 years before I tried dance for fitness. I fell in love immediately. Finally a way to have fun, learn new skills, strive towards new goals, make awesome friends, and get a killer workout at the same time. My body changed for the better after my first 8 months in a way that my traditional workouts didn't do. The difference...I actually wanted to workout. I couldn't wait for my next class. I started incorporating Yoga and Pilates into my dance workout schedule and finally felt balanced in my weekly workouts. I returned to my gym once after I started dancing. I sat on the stationary bike, looked around at all the unhappy people, and thought to myself, 'I can be dancing right now.' I got up and left and never looked back," Kristine said on Encore Web site.
The eight-year-old son of Roger Rodas has made earliest attempts to save his father at the crash site but failed.
"I ran over afterwards, I was trying to find Roger's son. I found out his son had jumped the fence and gone over, he was trying to get his dad out. Paul Walker's best friend was trying to get Paul out of the car while it was still on fire ... he was trying to save his friend ... there was nothing he could do." Stated Jim Torp, who attended the same charity event Mr Rodas and Mr Walker hosted and were returning from before the Car accident to the "New York Daily News."
Keep reading on as we are coming up with more information about Roger Rodas' family shortly.
Watch:Encore Dance Fitness Grand Opening
You may also like to read more:
The Paul Walker Chronicles: All About Roger Rodas, The Driver Who Died Opposite Walker [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS] Read HERE
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage