Chris Colfer Talks of Glee's 100th Episode and Traveling with Pet Cat
By Jesselle Maminta | December 10, 2013 1:55 PM EST
Chris Colfer is already anticipating the upcoming 100th episode of hit series "Glee." In fact, he tells E! Online during the TrevorLive event about his hopes to sing a song which became iconic in the show.
'You know, I think I would like to give 'Defying Gravity' another shot,' says Colfer.
Colfer sang the powerful ballad from "Wicked" during the show's season one, where his role Kurt Hummel is battling out with Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) for the lead singer part for their first Sectionals. Now, he repeatedly expresses his desire to sing that song again.
'I think back in season one, when I had much more face, I was terrified to record that,' said Colfer, adding, 'I think when I listen to it, I realize how terrified I was to sing it so I'd like to do that again, to give it another confident shot.'
Recently, FOX announced through an online initiative that fans could vote for their favorite Glee songs. The top-voted songs will be remixed for its 100th episode. 'Defying Gravity' is one of the songs to choose from for the remix.
A few weeks ago, executive producer Ryan Murphy announced the former cast members who will return for the 100th episode to reprise their roles, including Amber Riley, Mark Salling, Kristin Chenoweth, Heather Morris, and just recently, Dianna Agron.
Meanwhile, Colfer is also looking forward for the holidays, particularly traveling with his pet cat.
'I'm traveling with my cat for the first time, which I'm very nervous about. Because you know, I just don't want him to be alone for the holidays. I know that's crazy. Well, I don't want him to be alone,' explained Colfer.
"Glee's" 100th episode will air on March 18, 2014 and will be about the members of New Directions reminiscing their best moments as some of them graduate from high school.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date