The Voice Season 5 (2013) Spoilers: Few Things to Know about Semifinals Round of Week 6 of Live Playoffs and Elimination
By jaskiran kaur | December 9, 2013 5:46 PM EST
NBC's The Voice U.S. Season 5 (2013) has reached its final rounds. There are only 5 remaining contestants who will be competing this week in another set of challenges consisting of performances and elimination. It is Week 6 of Live Playoffs and Elimination in which top 5 will face the challenges of semifinals round. Now, NBC's show is only one week away from its finale or final rounds. Read on to find out more about the semifinal round of Week 6 of The Voice U.S. Season 5. (Spoilers Ahead!)
The Voice U.S. Season 5 (2013) Semifinals Round, Week 6 of Live Playoffs and Elimination: Things to Know about
The show will follow the similar format as followed in all the other weeks of live shows of The Voice U.S. Season 5. On Dec. 9, 2013, top 5 contestants will perform in performance episode on Dec.9.
These top 5 who will be performing in the performance episode of Week 6 of Live Playoffs and Elimination of The Voice Season 5 are:
Team Blake- Cole Vosbury
Team Christina- Jacquie Lee
Team Adam - Tessanne Chin, Will Champlin, James Wolpert
Team Cee Lo's last contestant Caroline Pennell was voted off in Week 4 of live shows.
Following the Dec. 9 episode of top 5 performances, the semifinal round will witness The Voice U.S. Season 5 (2013) Semifinals Elimination on Tuesday Dec. 10, 2013. In this round, the remaining 5 contestants will face elimination. The results will be totally decided by the votes received by the viewers. Last-minute save feature "Instant Save" is no longer a part of the elimination process of the show. It was last used in quarterfinals round of Week 5 of The Voice Season 5.
There will be one contestant who will be eliminated from the top 5 contestants in the semifinals round and 4 of the remaining contestants will move onto the finals/finale round to be held on Dec. 16 and Dec. 17, 2013.
Besides performances by the top 5 contestants of The Voice U.S. Season 5 (2013) in the semifinals round in Week 6 of Live Playoffs and Elimination there will be some more exciting non-competition performances. Though the songs lineup of the top 5 is yet to be revealed, non competitive performances are revealed already.
One of the four non competitive performances on The Voice U.S. Season 5 (2013) in semifinals round of Week 6 of live shows will be by Coach Christina Aguilera, singing her latest song "We Remain." The other performances include performances by The Voice U.S Season 4 winner Danielle Bradbery and runner-up Michelle Chamuel. Cassadee Pope will also perform in the upcoming segment.
For more spoilers and recap of The Voice U.S. Season 5 (2013) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales