The Voice Season 5 (2013) Spoilers: Few Things to Know about Semifinals Round of Week 6 of Live Playoffs and Elimination
By jaskiran kaur | December 9, 2013 5:46 PM EST
NBC's The Voice U.S. Season 5 (2013) has reached its final rounds. There are only 5 remaining contestants who will be competing this week in another set of challenges consisting of performances and elimination. It is Week 6 of Live Playoffs and Elimination in which top 5 will face the challenges of semifinals round. Now, NBC's show is only one week away from its finale or final rounds. Read on to find out more about the semifinal round of Week 6 of The Voice U.S. Season 5. (Spoilers Ahead!)
The Voice U.S. Season 5 (2013) Semifinals Round, Week 6 of Live Playoffs and Elimination: Things to Know about
The show will follow the similar format as followed in all the other weeks of live shows of The Voice U.S. Season 5. On Dec. 9, 2013, top 5 contestants will perform in performance episode on Dec.9.
These top 5 who will be performing in the performance episode of Week 6 of Live Playoffs and Elimination of The Voice Season 5 are:
Team Blake- Cole Vosbury
Team Christina- Jacquie Lee
Team Adam - Tessanne Chin, Will Champlin, James Wolpert
Team Cee Lo's last contestant Caroline Pennell was voted off in Week 4 of live shows.
Following the Dec. 9 episode of top 5 performances, the semifinal round will witness The Voice U.S. Season 5 (2013) Semifinals Elimination on Tuesday Dec. 10, 2013. In this round, the remaining 5 contestants will face elimination. The results will be totally decided by the votes received by the viewers. Last-minute save feature "Instant Save" is no longer a part of the elimination process of the show. It was last used in quarterfinals round of Week 5 of The Voice Season 5.
There will be one contestant who will be eliminated from the top 5 contestants in the semifinals round and 4 of the remaining contestants will move onto the finals/finale round to be held on Dec. 16 and Dec. 17, 2013.
Besides performances by the top 5 contestants of The Voice U.S. Season 5 (2013) in the semifinals round in Week 6 of Live Playoffs and Elimination there will be some more exciting non-competition performances. Though the songs lineup of the top 5 is yet to be revealed, non competitive performances are revealed already.
One of the four non competitive performances on The Voice U.S. Season 5 (2013) in semifinals round of Week 6 of live shows will be by Coach Christina Aguilera, singing her latest song "We Remain." The other performances include performances by The Voice U.S Season 4 winner Danielle Bradbery and runner-up Michelle Chamuel. Cassadee Pope will also perform in the upcoming segment.
For more spoilers and recap of The Voice U.S. Season 5 (2013) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date