\Where to Watch NFL: The Battle for the NFC South - Carolina Panthers vs. New Orleans Saints [Live Streaming Info and Game Preview]
By James Patrick Quizon | December 9, 2013 11:20 AM EST
No team is hotter in the NFL than the Carolina Panthers which has won eight games in a row. The Cam Newton-led squad visits the New Orleans Saints which have yet to lose at home in the 2013 NFL regular season.
Aside from the teams’ respective streaks, the NFC South leadership is also on the line and more importantly, the winner will most likely avoid the wildcard round in the NFL postseason and will get the first round bye.
Carolina is holding opponents down to 13.1 points per game—the best defensive mark in the league. They'll be up against a Saints squad, which features Drew Brees leading the team’s passing game that is third best in the league with 302.8 passing yards per game.
The Panthers are winners on the road four straight times, including a big win over the San Francisco 49ers, 10-9, in Week 10. They also beat the New England Patriots, 24-20, a week later, adding yet another probable playoff-bound team in their victims list.
The Saints are coming off a disappointing 34-to-7 loss against the Seattle Seahawks, which snapped their three-game winning streak.
Against the spread, the Panthers have dominated this match-up. They’ve covered the last 11 of 12 meetings in New Orleans and are 8-2 ATS in the last 10 overall.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game live.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Betting Lines: Carolina Panthers (+3) vs. New Orleans Saints (47.0)
Carolina Panthers Trends
- Panthers are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 gamess
- Panthers are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games vs. NFC
- Panthers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
- Panthers are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games on the road
- Panthers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games vs. NFC South
New Orleans Saints Trends
- Saints are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games
- Saints are 21-6 ATS in their last 27 games at home
- Saints are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after a loss
- Saints are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in Week 14
- Saints are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games in December
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports