"The Walking Dead" season 4's first half ended on an explosive note, courtesy of Team Prison and Team Governor War. When "TWD" season 4 mid-season finale ended it left the fans with a preview of what they can expect in 2014.
The promo of "Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 is not just for that episode but a teaser to what will happen in the second half of the show. Yet, the sneak peek and reports suggest that episode 9 will have the spotlight on Carl and Rick Grimes.
Promo of "TWD" Season 4 second half:
1. The prison is overrun with biters. They are everywhere and the group cannot think to reunite at the prison.
2. Tyreese is confused and is looking around. Later he is seen hacking a walker.
3. Beth Greene is seen walking away from a blazing fire.
4. Glenn holding a light. Sasha and Bob Stookey walking. Perhaps, they are looking for the bus that left the prison without them.
5. Daryl Dixon and his crossbow
6. People leaving the bus.
7. Michonne in the woods with her katana
8. Maggie Greene is looking at something and she does not look happy.
9. The promo concludes with Carl shaking Rick and yelling for him to wake up.
Sneak Peek of "The Walking Dead" episode 9 season 4 - Carl's The Man (Watch Sneak Peek, here)
Brave-heart Carl Grimes lures two walkers in this new sneak peek of season 4 episode 9 of "The Walking Dead." He has surely mastered the art and science of walking backwards as he, carefully, teases two walkers with a piece of meat in his hand.
Andrew Lincoln mentioned that episode 9 of this season will be a big one for Carl. Also, Robert Kirkman said that episode 9 will have a lot of comic book stuff.
Spoilers from the comic book
Recently, Wetpaint in a post revealed spoilers from the comic book.
According to the comic book, Rick and Carl hide in a nearby house. Rick ends taking a heavy dose of antibiotics and Carl sees him lying unconscious (now, we get the "wake up" screams from Carl).
In the comics, two walkers bang the front door and Carl lures them and takes them away.
Later, Carl takes down two walkers on his own making him feel confident and independent. He also blames Rick for the death of baby Judith and Lori in the prison.
Rick and Carl, finally, meet Michonne and later find Maggie and Glenn. The united group goes back to Hershel's farm and meet the three new characters, In the end, they all decide to move together.
But things might not happen like in the comic books. It is difficult to speculate that when the group would reunite.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 returns with episode 9 on Feb. 9 on AMC.