Lady Gaga Naked on Cover of Candy Transsexual Magazine
By Toyin Owoseje | December 6, 2013 5:21 AM EST
After stripping down to her birthday suit during a performance at London's G-A-Y club in October, it seems that Lady Gaga has a new-found love for public nudity.
The 27-year-old pop star has posed full-frontal on the cover of Candy magazine, a new publication that celebrates transvestism and transsexuality.
In the black and white image, the Bad Romance hitmaker leaves little to the imagination and wears just a fake moustache and fur coat.
The coat is draped over one breast while the nipple of the other is decorated with a stick-on scorpion. Her public hair is on full display.
Her androgynous style is in keeping in with the publication, which describes itself as "The first transversal style magazine".
An alternative cover features Marilyn Manson. He sports a lace dress and strappy heels for his picture.
Gaga's photoshoot coincides with her Artpop Tour announcement.
"I am so excited to announce that after abruptly ending my tour for surgery earlier this year, I am back and starting my tour in the USA :)," she told fans on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]