The Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth romance is not quite over yet. The ex-friends and lovers who broke off their engagement some time back, are still missing each other. Obviously, both of them are not quite over their past. There is speculation in the media that the two ex-love birds are now itching to get back together and have been exchanging "flirty text messages."
REUTERS/Paul Vreeker/United Ph Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam November 10, 2013. REUTERS/Paul Vreeker/United Photos
According to a new report from US Weekly, the "Hunger Games" star is not quite over the "Wrecking Ball" songstress. The two have allegedly met secretly in Los Angeles last November where they talked like the engagement was never called off. Do you think the two ex-lovers should get back together and give their relationship a fresh start? Here are our top five reasons why Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth should get back together.
1. The Two Look Good Together: Both Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are blessed with good looks. The Australian hottie suits the Nashville beauty and they two make a cute couple together. Back when they were dating, Miley and Liam had complemented and suited one another. Both seemed to be made for each other as Liam's tall blonde and dapper looks complimented with Miley's wild and whacky looks.
2. They Have a Strong Bond - Liam knows Miley ever since the time she was "Hannah Montana" and had not tasted success as an international singer. The two were engaged to each other and there must have been some spark in them which lead them to plan a marriage (though it never happened). More recently, Liam was there for Miley when there was a theft in her house and the 23-year-old called up to console Miley. Liam is said to be close to Miley's family and they were very much in favour of them getting married.
3. The Two Miss Each Other - Miley Cyrus was seen crying on stage at a recent iHeartRadio festival in Las Vegas while singing the lyrics of her song "Wrecking Ball." Fresh from the break-up announcement, Miley choked up on stage when she belted out the lyrics "don't you ever say I just walked away, I will always want you." She wiped tears from her eyes. Liam too seems to be missing her wild partner. "He's telling friends he misses her," says a source close to Liam, as reported by US Weekly.
4. Putting Efforts to Meet Up - Miley famously invited Liam to Thanksgiving and her Birthday party on November 23. According to Daily Mail, the "We Can't Stop" singer famously wrote an open letter to Liam sometime back where she said sorry for breaking up and said she "still loves him deeply." The report goes on to add that Miley "has asked him to meet up. It could be for closure or it could be to start again, but she wants to see him and talk things through." Liam on the other hand has been telling his friends that he missed his wild-ex. In fact, the couple secretly met in November.
5. Both Are Still Single: Despite Miley Cyrus being linked to many men post her break-up with Liam Hemsworth, she still is not able to set her heart on one guy. The truth is Miley is still single despite the rumours that she tried hooking up with WilliAm, Rolling Stone photographer Theo Wenner and was caught making out with Benji Madden. Even with the countless rumours, the fact of the matter is that Miley is still lonely. Miley spends her Sundays with her dogs and doesn't have a boyfriend yet! The same case is that of Liam Hemsworth. He was spotted smooching Eiza Gonzales immediately after his split with Miley but has been confessing in interviews that he doesn't "have a lady" in life. Are both waiting for each other then?
Do you think Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth should get back together?