The most popular family on reality TV has just unveiled the oddest yet most interesting looking Kardashian Christmas Card for 2013. It was during the latest episode of the 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' episode that the holiday card was unraveled and presented by the Kardashian-Jenner family.
The very intricate family photo was captured by David LaChapelle, who was personally chosen by the elite clan, so as to put a nice sense of change to this year's Christmas card.
Kardashian Christmas Card 2013: The Details
It has Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall, Kylie and Kris wearing black gowns accessorized with huge jewelries and a lot of big hair styles. Bruce Jenner is trapped inside some kind of plastic tube prop while Kris is positioned right outside raising her arms with a wide grin on the face.
Kourtney and Scott's kids are also in the family portrait with son Mason next to his aunt Khloe. Kim, as expected is standing right next to a giant dollar sign. The ones missing in the picture are the men of the family such as Rob Kardashian, Kanye West, Scott Disick and Lamar Odom. Even Kim's little baby girl is also not included.
The possible reason for this is that it was the concept of the photographer to maintain the girl power theme for the Kardashian Christmas Card 2013. And the one who got furious with such a decision was none other than Bruce Jenner. To settle everything better, Kris decided to just invite Bruce as they are all considered a family despite the recent break up that hit the news, Yahoo Australia Lifestyle reports.
Top 5 Reasons Why The Kardashian Christmas Card 2013 Is Sort Of Creepy
1. The broken mannequins found everywhere are creepy just for their presence around the clan.
2. The two Illuminati symbols. Internet is certainly getting crazier each day.
3. The fact that Mason looking like a collapsed doll beside Khloe. The kid being just 3 years old is creepy to see pose in such a way.
4. Bruce Jenner trapped inside the glass case looking desperate and sad is just not appropriate for a Christmas card. The card could have been better if Bruce was looking happy making it more appropriate for the jolly season.
5. With all the sparkly dollar signs everywhere, will it be able to present the true meaning of Christmas? Uh-oh.
How about you? What do you think of the Kardashian Christmas Card 2013?
To contact the editor, e-mail: