Selena Gomez Slams 'Belieber' on Instagram: 'It's not about that!'
By Diadem Pambid | December 4, 2013 12:25 PM EST
Selena Gomez has been living the glamorous life since her split from Justin Bieber. Of course, Gomez has taken every chance she's got to throw shade at Justin Bieber with her latest antics. Recently, Selena shared a make-up free photo with the caption "I thought he only liked Latinas." Thanks to that, a "Belieber" has shared her thoughts on Instagram to which Gomez reacted negatively to.
Since the split between the former "Jelena" couple, fans of both Justin and Selena have been on the fence. While some are more than happy that Gomez is out of Bieber's life, a handful of fans still desperately hope for a reunion between the two.
Justin Bieber might have been taking every chance to win over his former Latina love. On the other hand, Selena Gomez has been throwing shade at Justin using her Instagram posts. Fans may recall Gomez's nearly topless photo on Instagram with the caption that read: "I thought he only liked the Latina category. Smh... #nomakeup #hatewhengirlssaythat".
"Selenators" claim the post wasn't related to Justin Bieber but "Beliebers" dare to disagree. During Justin's recent trip around the world, the Canadian crooner was spotted with "Hispanic" females that ironically fit the description mentioned by Gomez.
Additionally, Bieber was spotted at a night club in Rio with a brunette beauty that closely resembled Selena Gomez. In fact, sources claim Justin had wanted to take her home due to the face that "she looks just like Selena."
As for Selena Gomez, the former Disney star couldn't care any less for Justin Bieber. Obviously, Selena is enjoying every second being single with her Instagram posts as proof. Yet, one "Belieber" thinks Gomez's posts are jabs against Bieber. On one of Selena's photos, a "Belieber" with the username @saffixxxxxx posted: "I respect you so much! You meant so much to Justin. But cut the crap with the shading. I am a belieber but I don't see the point in hating on you. I don't know enough about you but just remember karma can be a pitch and bite back. I really look up to you."
Of course, Gomez must have noticed the comment that she replied with: "IT'S NOT ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Followers of Gomez claim the comment was really that of Gomez. Hopefully, "Beliebers" take this as proof that Selena couldn't care any less what Justin is doing with his life. The alleged "shades" and "diss" are simply being over read by sensitive fans of Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools