Selena Gomez Slams 'Belieber' on Instagram: 'It's not about that!'
By Diadem Pambid | December 4, 2013 12:25 PM EST
Selena Gomez has been living the glamorous life since her split from Justin Bieber. Of course, Gomez has taken every chance she's got to throw shade at Justin Bieber with her latest antics. Recently, Selena shared a make-up free photo with the caption "I thought he only liked Latinas." Thanks to that, a "Belieber" has shared her thoughts on Instagram to which Gomez reacted negatively to.
Since the split between the former "Jelena" couple, fans of both Justin and Selena have been on the fence. While some are more than happy that Gomez is out of Bieber's life, a handful of fans still desperately hope for a reunion between the two.
Justin Bieber might have been taking every chance to win over his former Latina love. On the other hand, Selena Gomez has been throwing shade at Justin using her Instagram posts. Fans may recall Gomez's nearly topless photo on Instagram with the caption that read: "I thought he only liked the Latina category. Smh... #nomakeup #hatewhengirlssaythat".
"Selenators" claim the post wasn't related to Justin Bieber but "Beliebers" dare to disagree. During Justin's recent trip around the world, the Canadian crooner was spotted with "Hispanic" females that ironically fit the description mentioned by Gomez.
Additionally, Bieber was spotted at a night club in Rio with a brunette beauty that closely resembled Selena Gomez. In fact, sources claim Justin had wanted to take her home due to the face that "she looks just like Selena."
As for Selena Gomez, the former Disney star couldn't care any less for Justin Bieber. Obviously, Selena is enjoying every second being single with her Instagram posts as proof. Yet, one "Belieber" thinks Gomez's posts are jabs against Bieber. On one of Selena's photos, a "Belieber" with the username @saffixxxxxx posted: "I respect you so much! You meant so much to Justin. But cut the crap with the shading. I am a belieber but I don't see the point in hating on you. I don't know enough about you but just remember karma can be a pitch and bite back. I really look up to you."
Of course, Gomez must have noticed the comment that she replied with: "IT'S NOT ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Followers of Gomez claim the comment was really that of Gomez. Hopefully, "Beliebers" take this as proof that Selena couldn't care any less what Justin is doing with his life. The alleged "shades" and "diss" are simply being over read by sensitive fans of Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles