Selena Gomez Slams 'Belieber' on Instagram: 'It's not about that!'
By Diadem Pambid | December 4, 2013 12:25 PM EST
Selena Gomez has been living the glamorous life since her split from Justin Bieber. Of course, Gomez has taken every chance she's got to throw shade at Justin Bieber with her latest antics. Recently, Selena shared a make-up free photo with the caption "I thought he only liked Latinas." Thanks to that, a "Belieber" has shared her thoughts on Instagram to which Gomez reacted negatively to.
Since the split between the former "Jelena" couple, fans of both Justin and Selena have been on the fence. While some are more than happy that Gomez is out of Bieber's life, a handful of fans still desperately hope for a reunion between the two.
Justin Bieber might have been taking every chance to win over his former Latina love. On the other hand, Selena Gomez has been throwing shade at Justin using her Instagram posts. Fans may recall Gomez's nearly topless photo on Instagram with the caption that read: "I thought he only liked the Latina category. Smh... #nomakeup #hatewhengirlssaythat".
"Selenators" claim the post wasn't related to Justin Bieber but "Beliebers" dare to disagree. During Justin's recent trip around the world, the Canadian crooner was spotted with "Hispanic" females that ironically fit the description mentioned by Gomez.
Additionally, Bieber was spotted at a night club in Rio with a brunette beauty that closely resembled Selena Gomez. In fact, sources claim Justin had wanted to take her home due to the face that "she looks just like Selena."
As for Selena Gomez, the former Disney star couldn't care any less for Justin Bieber. Obviously, Selena is enjoying every second being single with her Instagram posts as proof. Yet, one "Belieber" thinks Gomez's posts are jabs against Bieber. On one of Selena's photos, a "Belieber" with the username @saffixxxxxx posted: "I respect you so much! You meant so much to Justin. But cut the crap with the shading. I am a belieber but I don't see the point in hating on you. I don't know enough about you but just remember karma can be a pitch and bite back. I really look up to you."
Of course, Gomez must have noticed the comment that she replied with: "IT'S NOT ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Followers of Gomez claim the comment was really that of Gomez. Hopefully, "Beliebers" take this as proof that Selena couldn't care any less what Justin is doing with his life. The alleged "shades" and "diss" are simply being over read by sensitive fans of Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage