5 Facts You Don't Know About Paul Walker's Daughter, Meadow Rain
By Riza Ornos | December 4, 2013 11:50 AM EST
In this time of great loss, a grieving daughter can only hope for the best that things will eventually get better. Paul Walker's only daughter, Meadow Rain Walker, is only 15-years old and she can only take so much from her father's tragic death.
Meadow's mother, Rebecca McBrain, joins her in mourning for their tragic loss. Additional reports claim Meadow was "in pieces" over the fiery car crash accident. Paul Walker was supposedly in hiatus so he could spend more time with Meadow. However, Meadow encouraged her father to continue acting in the hopes that she could travel along with him.
Very proud of her daughter, Paul couldn't stop raving how great she was and how he wanted to spend more time with her in the great outdoors. During an interview with CosmoGirl in 2003, Paul talked about camping with Meadow back when she was 5-years old.
"I have a daughter and she's been going on camping trips with me recently. It's important to me that she experiences those things and grows while doing all that. I think sometimes it may be overwhelming for her because of who her daddy is and what he does," said the "Fast and the Furious" actor.
"I hope it never gets to a [bad] level, but there's a chance it will, and I just know that the only way to offset that would be to make the outdoors a key part of her life," explained Paul, giving the interviewer a glimpse of how freaked out he was when he came to know he was becoming a dad. Yet, over a period of time the actor enjoyed the journey as a father.
"I was really freaked out [about becoming a dad]. The whole thought of being a dad was scary to me," said Paul back in 2003.
Here are the 5 facts you don't know about Paul Walker's daughter, Meadow Rain.
1. Paul walker had her when he was 25 with ex-girlfriend Rebecca McBrain. She was born on Nov. 4 1998 and she was only 15-years old at the time of Walker's death.
2. Meadow Rain doesn't own any account on social media and is not active in all forms of Media interactions. In fact, FB post that went viral hours after Paul Walker's death was not posted by the real Meadow Rain.
3. Meadow was not on the scene of the car crash contrary to the report. In addition, Meadow was not at the toy drive where Paul was hosting for his organization Reach Out Worldwide.
4. She moved to California to be closer to her dad and spend more time with him.
5. She and her dad are Justin Bieber fans. At one point, Paul posted a tweet telling his followers that the Canadian singer is talented and is a good kid although they've never met. Despite the latest scandals Bieber is involved in, Meadow is still a "Belieber."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims