5 Facts You Don't Know About Paul Walker's Daughter, Meadow Rain
By Riza Ornos | December 4, 2013 11:50 AM EST
In this time of great loss, a grieving daughter can only hope for the best that things will eventually get better. Paul Walker's only daughter, Meadow Rain Walker, is only 15-years old and she can only take so much from her father's tragic death.
Meadow's mother, Rebecca McBrain, joins her in mourning for their tragic loss. Additional reports claim Meadow was "in pieces" over the fiery car crash accident. Paul Walker was supposedly in hiatus so he could spend more time with Meadow. However, Meadow encouraged her father to continue acting in the hopes that she could travel along with him.
Very proud of her daughter, Paul couldn't stop raving how great she was and how he wanted to spend more time with her in the great outdoors. During an interview with CosmoGirl in 2003, Paul talked about camping with Meadow back when she was 5-years old.
"I have a daughter and she's been going on camping trips with me recently. It's important to me that she experiences those things and grows while doing all that. I think sometimes it may be overwhelming for her because of who her daddy is and what he does," said the "Fast and the Furious" actor.
"I hope it never gets to a [bad] level, but there's a chance it will, and I just know that the only way to offset that would be to make the outdoors a key part of her life," explained Paul, giving the interviewer a glimpse of how freaked out he was when he came to know he was becoming a dad. Yet, over a period of time the actor enjoyed the journey as a father.
"I was really freaked out [about becoming a dad]. The whole thought of being a dad was scary to me," said Paul back in 2003.
Here are the 5 facts you don't know about Paul Walker's daughter, Meadow Rain.
1. Paul walker had her when he was 25 with ex-girlfriend Rebecca McBrain. She was born on Nov. 4 1998 and she was only 15-years old at the time of Walker's death.
2. Meadow Rain doesn't own any account on social media and is not active in all forms of Media interactions. In fact, FB post that went viral hours after Paul Walker's death was not posted by the real Meadow Rain.
3. Meadow was not on the scene of the car crash contrary to the report. In addition, Meadow was not at the toy drive where Paul was hosting for his organization Reach Out Worldwide.
4. She moved to California to be closer to her dad and spend more time with him.
5. She and her dad are Justin Bieber fans. At one point, Paul posted a tweet telling his followers that the Canadian singer is talented and is a good kid although they've never met. Despite the latest scandals Bieber is involved in, Meadow is still a "Belieber."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes