5 Facts You Don't Know About Paul Walker's Daughter, Meadow Rain
By Riza Ornos | December 4, 2013 11:50 AM EST
In this time of great loss, a grieving daughter can only hope for the best that things will eventually get better. Paul Walker's only daughter, Meadow Rain Walker, is only 15-years old and she can only take so much from her father's tragic death.
Meadow's mother, Rebecca McBrain, joins her in mourning for their tragic loss. Additional reports claim Meadow was "in pieces" over the fiery car crash accident. Paul Walker was supposedly in hiatus so he could spend more time with Meadow. However, Meadow encouraged her father to continue acting in the hopes that she could travel along with him.
Very proud of her daughter, Paul couldn't stop raving how great she was and how he wanted to spend more time with her in the great outdoors. During an interview with CosmoGirl in 2003, Paul talked about camping with Meadow back when she was 5-years old.
"I have a daughter and she's been going on camping trips with me recently. It's important to me that she experiences those things and grows while doing all that. I think sometimes it may be overwhelming for her because of who her daddy is and what he does," said the "Fast and the Furious" actor.
"I hope it never gets to a [bad] level, but there's a chance it will, and I just know that the only way to offset that would be to make the outdoors a key part of her life," explained Paul, giving the interviewer a glimpse of how freaked out he was when he came to know he was becoming a dad. Yet, over a period of time the actor enjoyed the journey as a father.
"I was really freaked out [about becoming a dad]. The whole thought of being a dad was scary to me," said Paul back in 2003.
Here are the 5 facts you don't know about Paul Walker's daughter, Meadow Rain.
1. Paul walker had her when he was 25 with ex-girlfriend Rebecca McBrain. She was born on Nov. 4 1998 and she was only 15-years old at the time of Walker's death.
2. Meadow Rain doesn't own any account on social media and is not active in all forms of Media interactions. In fact, FB post that went viral hours after Paul Walker's death was not posted by the real Meadow Rain.
3. Meadow was not on the scene of the car crash contrary to the report. In addition, Meadow was not at the toy drive where Paul was hosting for his organization Reach Out Worldwide.
4. She moved to California to be closer to her dad and spend more time with him.
5. She and her dad are Justin Bieber fans. At one point, Paul posted a tweet telling his followers that the Canadian singer is talented and is a good kid although they've never met. Despite the latest scandals Bieber is involved in, Meadow is still a "Belieber."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report