UFO Sighting at Fullabrook Wind Farm in Devon [VIDEO]
By Vanessa Francisco | December 3, 2013 6:21 PM EST
A mysterious object was caught on camera hovering above Fullabrook wind farm in Devon, UK last Saturday. A gray coloured flying saucer shape was seen floating above West Country turbines in broad daylight. It is speculated that aliens are observing Earth and they may even have chosen the perfect landing pad, the vast lush green fields of a West Country wind farm.
The large, oval-shaped object was unintentionally captured by a professional photographer, Rob Tibbles who was taking pictures of the wind farm between Ilfracombe and Barnstaple. When he examined his footage later on, he learned he had captured an unidentified object floating and hovering above the turbines. He zoomed in on the object and was still clueless as to what it could actually be.
North Devon Journal reports that Chinevor Search and Rescue had not received any UFO sighting reports in the area. It pointed out that some rescue workers were on training exercise that Saturday as well and the mysterious object may just be one of its aircrafts. Since the photos were published in the newspaper though, people from the Southwest Country have started speaking about their own mysterious aerial sightings in the previous week.
Erica Whiteley said her husband also spotted something "unusually bright" above the Fullabrook wind farm, joking around saying he had seen a UFO. Matt Naughton who was also from Devon said, "Driving to Torrington on Thursday night, I saw strange bright lights in the sky and the car had flashes of blue in it. Very creepy!"
Jacqueline Leighton Boyce from West Somerset said, "I too saw a strange, very large bright thing in the sky on Saturday about dusk time." She managed to take a video of what appears to be a UFO. Her video shows a bright object floating in the dark sky in Dulverton, situated near the Devon border.
Former Canadian Defense Minister, Paul Hellyer, called on the U.S. government in Nov. 2013 to disclose information on increasing UFO sightings this year. It is unusual and rather shocking to hear it from a government official but UFO sightings cannot be kept as a secret like before. The pressure increases and blame is placed on current missile testing and drone activity.
Hellyer declared in Congress that from the reports he gathered, there are alien species, four type are already identified and different types have different agendas. He said there are aliens living on earth at the moment.
You can see the pictures here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Meeks Death Hoax: Handsome Felon's Fake Death after Release from Jail Goes Viral
- Happy Birthday Prince George: 5 Things to Know About Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Son
- Prince George’s Birthday Celebrations: Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla to Remain Absent from Grandson's First Birthday Party Plus Other Details- Report
- Tony Abbott Launches #BringThemHome Operation for MH17 Victims; Black Avatars Trending on Social Media
- 'Dronies' to Become Latest Trend as Tourism New Zealand Buys Drone to Record Tourists' Videos
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales