Grey’s Anatomy Season 10 Episode 11 Spoilers: Bridal Shower, Visitors and Familiar Face Returns before Midseason Finale [Video, Photo]
By jaskiran kaur | December 3, 2013 5:43 PM EST
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 is soon approaching its mid season finale. But before that, Episode 11 "Man on the Moon" has a lot to offer for the show's audience. As the show moves on with its another melodramatic season, there is a lot happening between couples, friends and ex-lovers. Read on to find out more about the upcoming segment. (Spoilers Ahead)
Both the upcoming segments (Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 11 and Episode 12) revolve around the upcoming wedding in Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. As the show proceeds towards a short break, there is a celebration in store that is expected to be set in a special and beautiful location. The event is of course, April Kepner's and Matthew Taylor's wedding. But before that, the soon-to-be-married couple has some awkward situations to face.
April Kepner, Matthew Taylor and Avery Jackson: April has some visitors visiting her for her big day. It's her three sisters- Libby, Kimmie and Alice- who are coming for April's wedding and to support her during her nuptials. This reunion of sorts of Kepner family doesn't seem to go down too smoothly as hinted by spoilers and synopsis of the episode. April is going to find herself annoyed by her three sisters who are hard to handle at this crucial time of her life.
On Dec. 1, 2013, a sneak peek photo of the show was posted on twitter which hints that there is some fun time in store for all the ladies at the Grey Sloan hospital. The picture is from April's bridal shower. And the tweet says that there is a shocking announcement that the bride-to-be is going to make. Click HERE to see the photo and read the tweet.
Meanwhile, Jackson Avery, April's ex-boyfriend will have to rub shoulders with April's soon-to-be husband Matthew Taylor. They will be caught up in an awkward situation due to a terrible accident that they both witnessed and are compelled to work on it together.
Callie and Arizona: After facing a tormenting period in their relationship, Callie and Arizona are trying to reconcile and rekindle what they had for each other. Do you think they will be able to rebuild the extraordinary bond that they had developed over the period of time, yet again?
Christina Yang: Christina is prepping up to face yet another challenge of her life as a surgeon. She is forced and pressured to do a surgery in a novel manner that will have her procedure live streamed online. Will Christina be able take the pressure that is building up?
Who Is Returning To Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital?
As per the spoilers of the Season 10 Episode 11 "Man on the Moon," there is a familiar face that is going to make a return in the hospital in the upcoming segment of Grey's Anatomy. According to the speculations by TVLine.Com, the familiar face who is making a return to the hospital could be "Dexter's" James Remar as Jimmy, Alex's Father.
According to the video (spoiler) posted by TVLine.Com, the man is here claiming medical attention. It seems his memory is coming back, which is not all that pleasing for Alex. But Jo steps in and declares that she will assist the man.
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 returns with Episode 11 "Man on the Moon" on Thursday night, Dec. 5, 2013 on ABC. And the mid season finale airs on Dec. 12, 2013, before the show takes a two month interval and return in New Year 2014.
For more spoilers of Grey's Anatomy Season 10 read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko