Grey’s Anatomy Season 10 Episode 11 Spoilers: Bridal Shower, Visitors and Familiar Face Returns before Midseason Finale [Video, Photo]
By jaskiran kaur | December 3, 2013 5:43 PM EST
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 is soon approaching its mid season finale. But before that, Episode 11 "Man on the Moon" has a lot to offer for the show's audience. As the show moves on with its another melodramatic season, there is a lot happening between couples, friends and ex-lovers. Read on to find out more about the upcoming segment. (Spoilers Ahead)
Both the upcoming segments (Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 11 and Episode 12) revolve around the upcoming wedding in Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. As the show proceeds towards a short break, there is a celebration in store that is expected to be set in a special and beautiful location. The event is of course, April Kepner's and Matthew Taylor's wedding. But before that, the soon-to-be-married couple has some awkward situations to face.
April Kepner, Matthew Taylor and Avery Jackson: April has some visitors visiting her for her big day. It's her three sisters- Libby, Kimmie and Alice- who are coming for April's wedding and to support her during her nuptials. This reunion of sorts of Kepner family doesn't seem to go down too smoothly as hinted by spoilers and synopsis of the episode. April is going to find herself annoyed by her three sisters who are hard to handle at this crucial time of her life.
On Dec. 1, 2013, a sneak peek photo of the show was posted on twitter which hints that there is some fun time in store for all the ladies at the Grey Sloan hospital. The picture is from April's bridal shower. And the tweet says that there is a shocking announcement that the bride-to-be is going to make. Click HERE to see the photo and read the tweet.
Meanwhile, Jackson Avery, April's ex-boyfriend will have to rub shoulders with April's soon-to-be husband Matthew Taylor. They will be caught up in an awkward situation due to a terrible accident that they both witnessed and are compelled to work on it together.
Callie and Arizona: After facing a tormenting period in their relationship, Callie and Arizona are trying to reconcile and rekindle what they had for each other. Do you think they will be able to rebuild the extraordinary bond that they had developed over the period of time, yet again?
Christina Yang: Christina is prepping up to face yet another challenge of her life as a surgeon. She is forced and pressured to do a surgery in a novel manner that will have her procedure live streamed online. Will Christina be able take the pressure that is building up?
Who Is Returning To Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital?
As per the spoilers of the Season 10 Episode 11 "Man on the Moon," there is a familiar face that is going to make a return in the hospital in the upcoming segment of Grey's Anatomy. According to the speculations by TVLine.Com, the familiar face who is making a return to the hospital could be "Dexter's" James Remar as Jimmy, Alex's Father.
According to the video (spoiler) posted by TVLine.Com, the man is here claiming medical attention. It seems his memory is coming back, which is not all that pleasing for Alex. But Jo steps in and declares that she will assist the man.
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 returns with Episode 11 "Man on the Moon" on Thursday night, Dec. 5, 2013 on ABC. And the mid season finale airs on Dec. 12, 2013, before the show takes a two month interval and return in New Year 2014.
For more spoilers of Grey's Anatomy Season 10 read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Update: Laurina Talks About Her Exit, Jessica’s Acting Background Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1